GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Secret of winning Monopoly...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Monopoly'.
Sat 18/01/03 at 23:26
Regular
...is... I want to build up to that at the mo.
All you have to do to win at monopoly is based around gaining these certain properties, which are... the train Stations.

Or for some of the other versions you have, the properties that appear once on each side of the board right in the middle.
Tue 21/01/03 at 16:16
"The Will of D."
That would be me then.
Tue 21/01/03 at 12:45
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
I thought the winner was the first person to shout, "You're cheating anyway", throw the board up in the air and storm off.
Mon 20/01/03 at 21:36
"The Will of D."
So where did you go to? *presumes that you'll make it back to you computer alive*
Mon 20/01/03 at 20:46
I have to go in 15 minutes, so there's not much point.
Mon 20/01/03 at 20:42
"slightlyshortertagl"
Tyler Durden wrote:
> I'll finish it tomorrow.

now now now now now now now now now now now now now now

you get what i mean.
Mon 20/01/03 at 20:41
I'll finish it tomorrow.
Mon 20/01/03 at 20:37
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Hey Ty can you finish that Russian Rollute thing already. I want to know who wins!!!!!
Mon 20/01/03 at 20:35
I still can't register but after 15 mintues, I've got into a game finally!
Mon 20/01/03 at 20:19
I can't get on. I try to register and each time I press continue, it just takes me back to the register page with no explanation.
Mon 20/01/03 at 18:53
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Nope, you play against people from all over the world. There are five ranks which are:

Champion - Red
Master - Orange
Competitor - Purple
Performer - Light Blue
Player - Green

Everytime you win a match you get points, but if you lose a match you lose points. You normally get in a game in less than a minute.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.