GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Latest issue of NGC."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/01/03 at 14:52
Regular
!!SPOILER ALERT!!

Got me copy of issue 77 through the post today...yes, the one with the review of Zelda: The Wind Waker in it!
So, for those of you who don't want to find out what it got yet, close this window now!

It got...

96%

Haven't had a chance to read the review just yet, but from the glimpses I've had, the NGC lads have got plenty of criticisms for it! The main one seems to be that it's only 40+ hours long due to the fact that Ninty have dragged it out a bit with all this sailing back and forth. :/

Still, I'll let you lot see for yourself.
Oh yeah, and is it just me, or does that score for 'Behead the Undead' for TS2 seem a bit low? Mine's over double that!
Wed 22/01/03 at 14:52
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
!!SPOILER ALERT!!

Got me copy of issue 77 through the post today...yes, the one with the review of Zelda: The Wind Waker in it!
So, for those of you who don't want to find out what it got yet, close this window now!

It got...

96%

Haven't had a chance to read the review just yet, but from the glimpses I've had, the NGC lads have got plenty of criticisms for it! The main one seems to be that it's only 40+ hours long due to the fact that Ninty have dragged it out a bit with all this sailing back and forth. :/

Still, I'll let you lot see for yourself.
Oh yeah, and is it just me, or does that score for 'Behead the Undead' for TS2 seem a bit low? Mine's over double that!
Wed 22/01/03 at 14:56
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
What's the score for Behead The Undead?
Wed 22/01/03 at 15:00
Regular
"Remember me?"
I thought it would get that score. :-D

*cries 'cos no one believes him*
Wed 22/01/03 at 15:00
Regular
"NJAN"
96%? i know its a great score but is anyone kinda disappointed with it? i am. kinda.
i mean, first we got Luigis Mansion which was great but really short. then there was SMS which in general terms was an excellent game, but by nintendos standards was just pretty good. now we have the new zelda getting 96%.
i recon nintendo are just churning out remakes of their star line up games to either make money and/or to fill the shelves with titles so they dont get labelled like they did with the n64 (very few games).
what do ye guys think?
Amos.
(btw, im a die hard nin fan so no 'just another ps2 fanboy post' please.)
Wed 22/01/03 at 15:02
Regular
"Remember me?"
amos wrote:
> i recon nintendo are just churning out remakes of their star line up
> games to either make money and/or to fill the shelves with titles so
> they dont get labelled like they did with the n64

And how long did it take you to work that out? lol
Wed 22/01/03 at 15:03
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Unbeliever wrote:
> What's the score for Behead The Undead?
Wed 22/01/03 at 15:06
Regular
"Remember me?"
Unbeliever wrote:
Wed 22/01/03 at 15:20
Regular
"# most wanted #"
I'm mega disappointed as well
Ninty are really taking the biscuit with us gamers of late
As an extra sweetner they throw in Ocarina of Time plus a re-make of Ocarina of Time
Wow
Does anyone really want to play these games again ????
And what "great" games are to follow later this year - well let's see

Mario Kart GC
1080 GC
F-Zero GC

Come on Nintendo - come up with something original for a change

It's the same thing over and over again
Wed 22/01/03 at 15:29
Regular
Like Pikmin?
Metroid Prime?

etc?
Wed 22/01/03 at 15:31
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Unbeliever wrote:
> Unbeliever wrote:

DAMN YOU! WHAT'S THE SODDING SCORE?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.