GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote Insane Bartender..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/02/03 at 10:37
Regular
...and I'll kick you in the teeth. I mean really; Once every three months, this forum is overrun by a bunch of mindless drooling imbiciles hopping up and down trying to get noticed.

No, wait.

This forum is ALWAYS overrun by a bunch of mindless drooling imbiciles, hopping up and down trying to get noticed. But every three months, there is a period where it gets even worse.

All you have to do at these times is look at the forum list, and noticing the "FOG Chat" forum, you only have to glance at it, and you can almost smell the foul stench emanating from the fervent sputtering of loathsome and unscholared miscreants that lies within.

I personally think there is a great misconception about being a notable. The vast majority of untutored morons that litter these forums seem to be under the mistaken impression that the title of Notable is akin to "Lord", and comes complete with a stipendiary wage and a few hundred acres of land. Although I cannot say this with 100% certainty, I think it is safe to say that this is not the case. All you get for being a notable is a yellow name and abuse from people who want to be you. A far cry from the legends of fame and magnanimity that seems to be associated with it.

Perhaps some of you drones should take a step back and look at how stupid you make yourselves look. "Ooh, ooh, vote for me and I'll... ummm... do nothing other than gloat that I'm a notable". Magnificent. Perhaps some of you would favour a move into politics. With such a simple yet familiar manifesto, I'm doubtless that the Daily Mail would support you every step of the way to Downing Street.

Or maybe you'd just get laughed at as a simple and semi-intelligible babboon with a massively inflated sense of self-importance and tortuously hilarious delusions of grandeur. Worth taking the chance though eh?

Or perhaps you should all calm down, give those fingers a little rest and try exercising those under-utilised - and in some cases abandoned - pieces of human tissue commonly known as brains, and stop acting like a bunch of hapless and ill-mannered peons, destined for little else than a lifetime of Tesco shelf stacking and testing shampoo.

IB
Thu 06/02/03 at 10:37
"Darkness, always"
...and I'll kick you in the teeth. I mean really; Once every three months, this forum is overrun by a bunch of mindless drooling imbiciles hopping up and down trying to get noticed.

No, wait.

This forum is ALWAYS overrun by a bunch of mindless drooling imbiciles, hopping up and down trying to get noticed. But every three months, there is a period where it gets even worse.

All you have to do at these times is look at the forum list, and noticing the "FOG Chat" forum, you only have to glance at it, and you can almost smell the foul stench emanating from the fervent sputtering of loathsome and unscholared miscreants that lies within.

I personally think there is a great misconception about being a notable. The vast majority of untutored morons that litter these forums seem to be under the mistaken impression that the title of Notable is akin to "Lord", and comes complete with a stipendiary wage and a few hundred acres of land. Although I cannot say this with 100% certainty, I think it is safe to say that this is not the case. All you get for being a notable is a yellow name and abuse from people who want to be you. A far cry from the legends of fame and magnanimity that seems to be associated with it.

Perhaps some of you drones should take a step back and look at how stupid you make yourselves look. "Ooh, ooh, vote for me and I'll... ummm... do nothing other than gloat that I'm a notable". Magnificent. Perhaps some of you would favour a move into politics. With such a simple yet familiar manifesto, I'm doubtless that the Daily Mail would support you every step of the way to Downing Street.

Or maybe you'd just get laughed at as a simple and semi-intelligible babboon with a massively inflated sense of self-importance and tortuously hilarious delusions of grandeur. Worth taking the chance though eh?

Or perhaps you should all calm down, give those fingers a little rest and try exercising those under-utilised - and in some cases abandoned - pieces of human tissue commonly known as brains, and stop acting like a bunch of hapless and ill-mannered peons, destined for little else than a lifetime of Tesco shelf stacking and testing shampoo.

IB
Thu 06/02/03 at 10:39
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*nods*

What he said.
Except for the land thing, you dont. Just the ability to declare once a month who you want banned and complete immunity from being banned yourself.
Thu 06/02/03 at 10:44
Regular
"DS..."
hmm, i wonder if this vast obsession with becoming a notable for most people would become almost non-existent if the official notable colour was changed to pink? -just a thought-

slik ~_~
Thu 06/02/03 at 11:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Nice vocabulary IB.
Thu 06/02/03 at 11:52
"Darkness, always"
I've been distantly wondering if half of the people I'm addressing with this message can even understand what it actually says.
"I hate that!!!"
no VOTE ME!!! :)
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Insane Bartender wrote:
> I've been distantly wondering if half of the people I'm addressing
> with this message can even understand what it actually says.

Yep! I didn't read the thread but you got my vote, bud :)

;)
Thu 06/02/03 at 12:12
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I read it all IB, but you only confirmed what I thought in the first place; you should be Notable.

But please, if you want to be Notable, then just say so. There's no need for making a thread saying you don't want to be.
Thu 06/02/03 at 12:14
"Darkness, always"
I don't care. Notable means nothing to me. I've said plenty of times that the system should be abolished.

But nobody ever listens to me, they just "read into what I'm saying", which is to say, they completely misinterpret it.
Thu 06/02/03 at 12:17
"I hate that!!!"
you could always vote for me instead?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.