GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote Insane Bartender..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/02/03 at 10:37
Regular
...and I'll kick you in the teeth. I mean really; Once every three months, this forum is overrun by a bunch of mindless drooling imbiciles hopping up and down trying to get noticed.

No, wait.

This forum is ALWAYS overrun by a bunch of mindless drooling imbiciles, hopping up and down trying to get noticed. But every three months, there is a period where it gets even worse.

All you have to do at these times is look at the forum list, and noticing the "FOG Chat" forum, you only have to glance at it, and you can almost smell the foul stench emanating from the fervent sputtering of loathsome and unscholared miscreants that lies within.

I personally think there is a great misconception about being a notable. The vast majority of untutored morons that litter these forums seem to be under the mistaken impression that the title of Notable is akin to "Lord", and comes complete with a stipendiary wage and a few hundred acres of land. Although I cannot say this with 100% certainty, I think it is safe to say that this is not the case. All you get for being a notable is a yellow name and abuse from people who want to be you. A far cry from the legends of fame and magnanimity that seems to be associated with it.

Perhaps some of you drones should take a step back and look at how stupid you make yourselves look. "Ooh, ooh, vote for me and I'll... ummm... do nothing other than gloat that I'm a notable". Magnificent. Perhaps some of you would favour a move into politics. With such a simple yet familiar manifesto, I'm doubtless that the Daily Mail would support you every step of the way to Downing Street.

Or maybe you'd just get laughed at as a simple and semi-intelligible babboon with a massively inflated sense of self-importance and tortuously hilarious delusions of grandeur. Worth taking the chance though eh?

Or perhaps you should all calm down, give those fingers a little rest and try exercising those under-utilised - and in some cases abandoned - pieces of human tissue commonly known as brains, and stop acting like a bunch of hapless and ill-mannered peons, destined for little else than a lifetime of Tesco shelf stacking and testing shampoo.

IB
Tue 26/08/03 at 16:17
Insane Bartender wrote:
> I don't care. Notable means nothing to me. I've said plenty of times
> that the system should be abolished.
>
> But nobody ever listens to me, they just "read into what I'm
> saying", which is to say, they completely misinterpret it.

He wants it to go so he can get more power! Trample on his crown!
Tue 26/08/03 at 13:04
"Darkness, always"
RoJ wrote:
> Hey IB, you haven't sent me those story sites yet.

I haven't received an e-mail from you.

Try this address: [email protected]
Sat 16/08/03 at 22:59
" Crazy!"
B3ll D@ndy wrote:
> Oh the ironing

Just hope it's not a big pile.
Sat 16/08/03 at 14:44
Regular
Oh the ironing
Sat 16/08/03 at 01:25
Regular
Basically, it works like this.

Jehovah's Witnesses DO feel they should knock on people's doors, as IB and WS correctly stated, you however, are wrong when you say that they are required to do it.

Basically, they feel they should do it because the bible said something like 'you must love your neighbour' and also that Jesus went around doing the same thing as them. Seeing as they believe the end of the world (not literally) is coming soon, they want to save as many people as they can. They do it out of love. No-one likes doing it, no-one gets paid to do it.

I winnar.

Also, I apologise for using two posts to say one thing, Hedfix style.
Sat 16/08/03 at 01:20
Regular
OakeyDokey wrote:
> they dont 'feel' they must they are required by there religion unless
> they can get out of it some way.

Wrong.
Fri 15/08/03 at 22:09
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Hey IB, you haven't sent me those story sites yet.
Fri 15/08/03 at 21:32
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
Dipstick either way
Fri 15/08/03 at 21:25
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
How come OakeyDokey (USER REMOVED) gets a nice 'report this post to a moderator' and we just get a boring 'report this post'?
Fri 15/08/03 at 01:08
"I love yo... lamp."
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Something worth resurrecting given the forthcoming election.

You know if it wasn't for the vote Spank Master posts I wouldn't of known.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.