GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That's PGR finished, well I thought it was..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Project Gotham Racing'.
Thu 06/02/03 at 11:07
Regular
Finished getting GOLDs in all of the Kudos Challenge seasons last night, and thought I'd finished the game.

Only to have a BONUS season open up. It's 12 Street Races, 10 laps each. You need something ridiculous like 30,000 K to get a GOLD.

I also found out that you get medals for the Quick Race thing, so I need to do that. And I have to get Golds on the last two levels of the Arcade mode as well.

So I thought I'd finished it, only to find out I've got tonnes more to do...
Mon 10/02/03 at 13:37
Regular
I'll have a look at those two tonight, and let you know tomorrow.

The last two that I had problems with were the Overtake the set number of cars in New York, and the Fastest Lap in London.

Just practice one 'til you can do it, then use the joker on the other. Make sure you use the Ferrari F50 as well, 'cos although it looks like it has the same stats as the Carrera on the car select screen, it is actually better.
Sat 08/02/03 at 23:54
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I just unlocked the Bonus season last night- but I still have two silvers left to get on the second last level. I still have a joker to use but i don't want to use it unless I have to.

Howed you do the night race in Japan and the average lap challange in New York? They're as hard as nails.
Thu 06/02/03 at 15:44
Regular
No, you're alright thanks, I'll find out for myself :-)
Thu 06/02/03 at 15:42
"slightlyshortertagl"
if you want to know exactly how much of the game there is just make a new account with the name 'nosliw' and it'll unlock everything.....

I have that account for multiplayer games ;)
Thu 06/02/03 at 13:37
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
Why do I feel like ive replied to this b4 ;)
Thu 06/02/03 at 11:07
Regular
Finished getting GOLDs in all of the Kudos Challenge seasons last night, and thought I'd finished the game.

Only to have a BONUS season open up. It's 12 Street Races, 10 laps each. You need something ridiculous like 30,000 K to get a GOLD.

I also found out that you get medals for the Quick Race thing, so I need to do that. And I have to get Golds on the last two levels of the Arcade mode as well.

So I thought I'd finished it, only to find out I've got tonnes more to do...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.