GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A polite message"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/01/02 at 09:46
Regular
Stop accusing people of being other people, when they aren't. Some people have got quite upset because they have been accused of being a cheater who has come back under another name.

Salevaa is not Shaneo/Firebalt/Whoever, I've checked his details and he's an entirely different person. Please stop hassling people - if you don't know what you're saying to be true then please keep your mouth shut or you'll get into trouble.

Thanks
Ali
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:41
Regular
Bruce was thinking about the death of his parents earlier... but I can't really think.

[Robin's gone for a joyride in the Batmobile.]
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:23
"possibly impossible"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> [Robin just got rid of the bomb, but his family just fell to their deaths]

Damn films, it wasn't Two face that killed his parents, but some two bit hood that Robin later went after.

Don't scriptwriters know anything? Grrr.
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:20
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Well, naturally. :0)

But it's still hard to decide. And I really don't think
> Snuggly's that happy with you...

Of course, and I feel that I was appropriately band, in a case of bad circumstance. Snuggly - if you are reading this - am I still able to recieve my GAD prizes?
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:18
Regular
[Robin just got rid of the bomb, but his family just fell to their deaths]
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:17
Regular
Well, naturally. :0)

But it's still hard to decide. And I really don't think Snuggly's that happy with you...
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:15
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Shaneo wrote:

"I have one question - will I still get my GAD's? I think
> I still should, as I DID win them honestly."

To be fair, you didn't. You
> were banned twice before. That doesn't mean you can come back and win again.

I can understand that - but I still think I should get them.
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:12
Regular
Shaneo wrote:

"I have one question - will I still get my GAD's? I think I still should, as I DID win them honestly."

To be fair, you didn't. You were banned twice before. That doesn't mean you can come back and win again.
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:11
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Gah well - I didn't mean for things to get like this.
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:10
Regular
I'm doing an interactive Batman Forever.

[Nicole explains that the letters Bruce has been sent are from someone who admires him as a person, but hates him for that reason.]
Mon 14/01/02 at 20:09
Hi - as most of you know shaun got banned , and can't post messages up at the moment , do he asked for me to give this message to you all. Dave :)

Shaun wrote : "I was getting distressed by it all and so I E-Mailed SR, but a few hours later, the pressure was getting to me so much that I had to reveal the truth. I should have said in the E-Mail that I Shaneo, but I knew that I would have been banned. Sorry guys, and this is the end for me. I have one question - will I still get my GAD's? I think I still should, as I DID win them honestly. Waiting - Shaun..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.