GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A polite message"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/01/02 at 09:46
Regular
Stop accusing people of being other people, when they aren't. Some people have got quite upset because they have been accused of being a cheater who has come back under another name.

Salevaa is not Shaneo/Firebalt/Whoever, I've checked his details and he's an entirely different person. Please stop hassling people - if you don't know what you're saying to be true then please keep your mouth shut or you'll get into trouble.

Thanks
Ali
Tue 15/01/02 at 17:27
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
"I was curious as to why the Salevaa identity was banned as I never thought he copied as Salevaa. I knew that he copied as Shaneo and Firebalt but was did Salevaa ACTUALLY copy those GAD wins?"

I don't think you fully understand...

Salevaa, Shaneo, and Firebalt are all the same person.

Salevaa, Shaneo, and Firebalt therefore all copied reviews. Perhaps not at a certain time, but that's beyond the point.

Cheaters really do have to be dealt with, I'm sorry to say. God knows how, mind.
Tue 15/01/02 at 17:16
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I was curious as to why the Salevaa identity was banned as I never thought he copied as Salevaa. I knew that he copied as Shaneo and Firebalt but was did Salevaa ACTUALLY copy those GAD wins?

I know that Salevaa was banned for all that Snuggly said, but did he copy those GAD wins? I've asked at leats 3 times now so I'll shut up.

One more question though, did he copy those posts as Salevaa? :D
Tue 15/01/02 at 16:26
Regular
er-no wrote:
"I am Tony."

We know that.
Tue 15/01/02 at 15:31
"I hate that!!!"
Ah yeah I remeber slevaa saying something about him changing his age or something.
He said "there was no fooling Snuggly."
Tue 15/01/02 at 09:09
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I think Salevaa was banned because the details he provided were wrong and that annoyed Snuggly. I'm not sure why Shaneo is not banned after all the copying stuff but maybe he just got a warning or maybe they will ban him later. Who knows?
Tue 15/01/02 at 08:26
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Stryke wrote:
> Just to raise a point here, why is shaneo not banned? I am just midly
> interested. Mildly being the word, because the kettle is on.

I also want to know that, you can't go around saying about how you've banned him and his alter-egos, especially when he is STILL posting right in front of your noses
Tue 15/01/02 at 08:00
Regular
Just to raise a point here, why is shaneo not banned? I am just midly interested. Mildly being the word, because the kettle is on.
Tue 15/01/02 at 08:00
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
He copied quite a few actually, can't remember from where though. He was easily routed out though.
Tue 15/01/02 at 07:46
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
By the way Mr.Snuggly, what reviews'posts did he copy from elsewhere?
Tue 15/01/02 at 07:38
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Gee shaneo! you've got more identities than a scooby-doo villain!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.