GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A polite message"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/01/02 at 09:46
Regular
Stop accusing people of being other people, when they aren't. Some people have got quite upset because they have been accused of being a cheater who has come back under another name.

Salevaa is not Shaneo/Firebalt/Whoever, I've checked his details and he's an entirely different person. Please stop hassling people - if you don't know what you're saying to be true then please keep your mouth shut or you'll get into trouble.

Thanks
Ali
Mon 14/01/02 at 18:00
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
He won a few GADs too.

A while ago a few people said I was someone called Pob, which I'm not. I have no idea who he is/was, so could someone fill me in?
Mon 14/01/02 at 17:44
Regular
Didn't mind him too much. Seemed alright to me.

But he wrote in SCRIPT STYLE IN OUR DAMN STORY!

You are just and fair, oh Snuggly.
Mon 14/01/02 at 16:53
Regular
Hehe, I remember when people tried to accuse me of being Cheatguru in disguise. Damn Dirty Hippies that they were, anyway, who cares if people think you are tom, dick, or harry. As long as you are true to yourself, no one else (on an internet chat forum, ;)) matters......
Mon 14/01/02 at 16:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:

Please stop hassling people if you don't know what you're saying to be true then please keep your mouth shut or you'll get into trouble.

You should have been a school teacher.
Mon 14/01/02 at 13:31
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Ali, do you have a big red button under everyone's name so you can ban them like *clicks remenants of fingers* ? :)
Mon 14/01/02 at 12:18
Regular
Yes. Never made a nerdy robocop look like a fool.

And Grix's story is now full of USER BANNED messages. Yet more evidence that our story rules. :-D
Mon 14/01/02 at 11:04
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Remember that, kids.
Mon 14/01/02 at 11:02
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
He sent me an e-mail complaining that people were bullying him on the site, caying he was this person. I checked his details and was sure he was someone else, so posted this topic. Then I read about 3 topics by the same person, confessing all.

He made me look a fool, therefore he is banned. He lied, therefore he is banned. He has copied post after post and review after review, therefore he is banned. But most importantly, he made me look a fool, therefore is banned.
Mon 14/01/02 at 10:46
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Kid Rock wrote:
> will he be unbanned? he hasnt done any thing wrong.

I think he has.
He cheated that is why he has been banned in the past.
He has used a flase identity to gain access which is wrong.
They have banned him for a reason.
Mon 14/01/02 at 10:43
Regular
will he be unbanned? he hasnt done any thing wrong.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.