GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ghost Stories"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/02/03 at 12:38
Regular
I'm in the mood to be scared. So give your own ghost stories or ones you know. Any of you ever seen a ghost. Ever had any look with a ouija board? Ever played Bloody mary or similar games.

Come on scare me.
Wed 12/02/03 at 14:38
"Darkness, always"
when there's something wierd, and it don't look good...

who ya gonna call?

GHOSTBUSTERS!!

doo do doo do do do dododo doo do doo do dodododo etc
Wed 12/02/03 at 14:43
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Drunk Cow wrote:
I'm too lazy to actually make a new ghost story at the moment so I
am just going to give you a link to my old one that I had on The Life
Forum. Post your comments here though. No poping.:-P

Pie.:-D

I'm so dense I forgot to give you guys the lkink.:|

Here it is/

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/
display_messages.php?threadid=66462&forumid=423
Wed 12/02/03 at 17:29
Regular
"Selected"
Unbeliever wrote:
> we tried to act as if it was a big plans instigated by all of
> us to freak him out. Little did he know...

little did he know he was the frickin DEVIL!!

Do you still know the guy? Did you EVER tell him?
Wed 12/02/03 at 17:29
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
More more more.

Come on you lot must have some more stories.
Wed 12/02/03 at 17:30
Regular
"Selected"
mikelar wrote:
> Did you EVER tell him?

THAT HE WAS THE GOD DAMN DEVIL!!!
Wed 12/02/03 at 17:42
"For the horde!!!!"
one day a woman sat on the toilet and something touced her which made her scream and jump fast and she tured around and this mutant hand was in the bog trying to grap her so she flushed it away. The mutant hand is still lerking in the sewer waiting.
Wed 12/02/03 at 22:29
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Rosalind wrote:
> More more more.
>
> Come on you lot must have some more stories.

I am going to make a short story that will please your needs. It will be done at 11:00pm.:-D

I'm going to make a topic for it though.
Wed 12/02/03 at 22:50
Regular
"cachoo"
I love it when my nan used to tell me creepy stuff. She would tell me how most of the houses she has lived in are haunted.

One of the houses she lived in, a ghost lady would push people down the stairs. And the people that were pushed would actually feel someone push them even when there would be nobody upstairs.

But the house/farm she lives in at the moment, has had many more ghostly experiences.
She used to invite some people around including my mum and do ouija boards, seeing as I was only about 7 or 8 at the time, I wasn't allowed to join in! But I didn't know they were doing it at the time.
Apparentely they contacted some people, including my mum's mum.

Since they did that ouija board, the house hasn't been right.
They used to hear noises and bangs.
Once, she and my dad heard a 'massive' bang upstairs and the sound of a door being slammed shut and china breaking, she went to look and everything was in it's place and nothing was broken.

Also, she would sometimes see a lady in a white night-gown walking through her hallway.

Pretty strange and creepy. But I don't feel anything ghostly in that house. Maybe the ghosts like me :D

There are plenty more experiences shes had but too many to talk aboot!
Wed 12/02/03 at 23:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'd be pretty annoyed if a ghost pushed me down the stairs
Wed 12/02/03 at 23:12
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Went on a school trip when I was in 6th year.
On the way back from Orkney we stayed at this youth hostel called Carbisdale castle. Supposed to be haunted but not many of us believed that.

Must say thought a few things happened that were worth thinking about what caused them.

It looks a bit like a haunted place. A few things happened to me there. First one was when I was in the shower there appeared to be foot marks on the floor but they were smaller than mine, just presumed that someone else had been in before me and it was their feet.

But later someone else was going for a shower, we checked to see if the prints were there and they had gone. Then we decided to wait around and check to see if more appeared. This time there were prints outside the shower but nobody was in it, the person decided to pick another shower and nobody else had been in this one.
A bit odd.

Then I was in a toilet quite late on. I could hear a banging noise and thought maybe it was the pipes but it wasn't that kind of noise so I then guessed it was someone banging on the wall. I was a bit shocked to find I was 3 floors up right on the corner of the castle.
Still have no idea what caused it.

Also a few of us are sure we saw a statue move. and some of my friends from school have some really odd photos with strange shadows etc.

Recommend if any of you get the chance to go and stay in some so called haunted place then you go and enjoy it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.