GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ghost Stories"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/02/03 at 12:38
Regular
I'm in the mood to be scared. So give your own ghost stories or ones you know. Any of you ever seen a ghost. Ever had any look with a ouija board? Ever played Bloody mary or similar games.

Come on scare me.
Wed 12/02/03 at 13:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I have one... a distant family member who can't remember who... think it's my Gran's sister's grandaughter, I think.

Anyway she is/was an air hostess for some airline and about 3 months ago she was flying back from New Zealand. She was walking towards the front of the plane when there was an old lady sitting on one the hostess seats looking quite tired. She began talking to her and the old lady said she just got up to stretch her legs and get some space and they began to talk a bit more. The old lady then asked for a glass of water which she gave her, she then asked the hostess (my grans sisters grandaughter) if she could send a message to her husband to say that she was alright. So she gave her the seat number(lets say A34) and the name (lets say Mr Smith).

So she walked down the plane and found the seat...

" Excuse me Mr Smith? "

" Yes "

" Yes... I have a message from your wife, she says shes alright "

The man then looked shocked and replied

" My wide died two days ago... I'm taking her body back home to Scotland on this flight "

My relative then freaked... ran to where the old lady was sitting... she had gone. She then asked her friend where the old lady had gone... she said she didn't know but she had seen her talking to her.

My relative took like 2 months off work

Apparently... but good source etc

Woooooo
Wed 12/02/03 at 13:42
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Here is a story my Mum told me happened to her. She puts it down to niave hysteria.

My mum went to university in Leicester. In her second year she moved out of Halls and into a house which she shared with 3 friends. Her bedroom was on the ground floor in what had once been the living room of the fairly old house.

As she tells it she had an odd feeling about from the moment that she moved into the room. And there were plently of things to give her an odd feeling. In the middle of the night she would often here a tapping, or panting. If she got out of bed to investigate she would feel extreamly cold, getting colder as she approached the sounds. But she never found anything.

It started to freek her out so she managed to talk one of her housemates into changing rooms with her. (She told the roommate about the wierd stuff that was going on before they swapped rooms). Sure enough the roommate had similar experiances.

One day they were talking to the elderly lady who lived next door to them. They asked her if anyone had died in the house. She told them that just befor the house had been converted into a student property there had been a death. The old man who had lived in the house had fallen behind his sofa in the livng room whilst having an asthma attack, and he had not been able to get up, so he had banged on the wall presumably hoping that the next door neighbours would hear him. They did, but by the time they got to him he was already dead.
Wed 12/02/03 at 13:44
"Darkness, always"
2 months off work?

Mental note: I see dead people...
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I have one... a distant family member who can't remember who... think
> it's my Gran's sister's grandaughter, I think.

I've heard this one before.
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I think she left

She doesn't work there now, I've only met her a few times
Wed 12/02/03 at 13:48
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Rosalind wrote:

> I've heard this one before.

---

No you haven't :P

Nothing worse than relatives lying to you... tsk tsk

Although I did post it months ago when I was told
Wed 12/02/03 at 13:50
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Thats probably where I heard it then
Wed 12/02/03 at 13:57
Regular
"Rendering Women."
And then I got off the bus.
Wed 12/02/03 at 14:00
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I'm too lazy to actually make a new ghost story at the moment so I am just going to give you a link to my old one that I had on The Life Forum. Post your comments here though. No poping.:-P

Pie.:-D
Wed 12/02/03 at 14:37
"For the horde!!!!"
*sings*
"there is something strange in the neighbourhood who you going to call Ghostbusters"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.