GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Daer Meka..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/01/02 at 10:17
Regular
Hello, and welcome to my brand new problem page. If you have a problem regarding gaming, or any aspecct of your life, then please feel free to post here, and I'll try to see if I can come to some kind of a solution for you.

Here's a couple of the letters I've already recieved:

Dear Meka,

Please can you help me, I'm having an awful time at the moment. I imported a Gamecube from Japan, and I managed to get the box open without any help, but from there I am stuck.

There are loads of leads, but I can't get them all in the television.

Can you please help me?

Nintendo fan, 26, Stoke.

Certainly Nintendo fan. First of all start off my removing your mittens. Now take the instruction manual to a proper adult and ask them if they can help you. Don't ask other Ninties, as you'll have the same problems there.

Hope this helps, Meka.

Dear Meka,

I wiz wundrin wot gamez I should get wen da Gamecube comes out! I don' really like da kiddy games cos I int a kiddy no more. Don' tell me 2 get a Gaystation or a sex-Box cos they is suckers consoles!!!

Limp Bizkit fan, 14, Da Hood.

I'm sorry LB fan, but you're beyond help.
Page:
Fri 11/01/02 at 10:17
Regular
"not dead"
Hello, and welcome to my brand new problem page. If you have a problem regarding gaming, or any aspecct of your life, then please feel free to post here, and I'll try to see if I can come to some kind of a solution for you.

Here's a couple of the letters I've already recieved:

Dear Meka,

Please can you help me, I'm having an awful time at the moment. I imported a Gamecube from Japan, and I managed to get the box open without any help, but from there I am stuck.

There are loads of leads, but I can't get them all in the television.

Can you please help me?

Nintendo fan, 26, Stoke.

Certainly Nintendo fan. First of all start off my removing your mittens. Now take the instruction manual to a proper adult and ask them if they can help you. Don't ask other Ninties, as you'll have the same problems there.

Hope this helps, Meka.

Dear Meka,

I wiz wundrin wot gamez I should get wen da Gamecube comes out! I don' really like da kiddy games cos I int a kiddy no more. Don' tell me 2 get a Gaystation or a sex-Box cos they is suckers consoles!!!

Limp Bizkit fan, 14, Da Hood.

I'm sorry LB fan, but you're beyond help.
Fri 11/01/02 at 10:23
Regular
Dear Meka,

I've had my Playstation 2 for 14 months now, and I've had one replaced already. I have almost 20 games, and I've no lack of cash to buy any more, the only problem that I do have, is...........well, it's sort of embarassing.....

I don't have any thumbs to push the buttons on my game pad...........

Yours Sincerely,
Bonus..............
Fri 11/01/02 at 10:25
Regular
"not dead"
Bonus wrote:
> Dear Meka,

I've had my Playstation 2 for 14 months now, and I've had one
> replaced already. I have almost 20 games, and I've no lack of cash to buy any
> more, the only problem that I do have, is...........well, it's sort of
> embarassing.....

I don't have any thumbs to push the buttons on my game
> pad...........

Yours Sincerely,
Bonus..............

I'm sorry to hear that Bonus. May I suggest that you smash pad wiv face? This is the prefered methodd of many Playstation 2 owners.
Fri 11/01/02 at 10:25
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
deer meeka

you smell and you wont to tuch my dog but u carnt
hahahaha
how much is gaymecyube?

cheers
will
Fri 11/01/02 at 10:28
Regular
"not dead"
> deer meeka

you smell and you wont to tuch my dog but u carnt
hahahaha
how
> much is gaymecyube?

cheers
will

Thanks for the letter will. I'm glad that you're on the road to recovery from your operation.

I'd rather not touch your dog if you don't mind, but the Gamecube should be priced between £150 and £200. I wouldn't expect less than £199 though.

Meka
Fri 11/01/02 at 11:37
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Dear Chubby-Meka

I ate Ready Break for breakfast... Why I no glow?

I wanted Rice Crispies but I heard they make you impudent

AS
Fri 11/01/02 at 11:41
Regular
"not dead"
Armatige Shanks wrote:
> Dear Chubby-Meka

I ate Ready Break for breakfast... Why I no glow?

I
> wanted Rice Crispies but I heard they make you impudent

AS

Unfortunately AS, the glow you see in the commercials is not real. It is to symbolis ethe warmth that eaing hot Reddy Brek can produce.

There is no fear of impudence from Rice Crispies, it was just a nasty rumour started by Coco the monkey.

Hope that helps

Meka
Fri 11/01/02 at 11:43
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Deer Mecha

Do you like sandwiches? and if so where?

AS
Fri 11/01/02 at 11:44
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Dear Meka,

Often I find myself restricted by UK law from acting with swift and unrelenting fury on those that clearly slow the herd.
I find this frustrating, as nature clearly lets all other species eat the lame to advance the greater good.
Why can I not adopt the role of Shiva and cleanse my planet of the flotsam and jetsam that plagues me?

Thanks
Fri 11/01/02 at 11:46
Regular
"not dead"
Armatige Shanks wrote:
> Deer Mecha

Do you like sandwiches? and if so where?

I do like sandwiches. I like them in my mouth.

Meka
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.