GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy X International - ahhhhh, the joy!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X'.
Tue 18/02/03 at 13:45
Regular
Thanks to the lovely boot disc (which is rapidly becoming my favourite possession!) I loaded up this for the first time today. The first FF game I've seen playing at full speed on a full screen ;-) Can't wait to get stuck into it again to see the whole thing in the correct proportions!

I also got a Japanese copy of Tekken Tag for £8, so I can now enjoy Tekken at full speed too. Although that will all be meaningless by the end of next month... SOUL CALIBUR! Woohoo!
Tue 18/02/03 at 20:34
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Heh, shut it... you tart.

;-)
Tue 18/02/03 at 20:31
Regular
"  "
Mmmkay. Not that I'm bothered...
Tue 18/02/03 at 20:30
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I dunno, just got a feeling that I might not be able to play PS2 online with a chip in my PS2.

I'll try it out though and let you know.
Tue 18/02/03 at 20:27
Regular
"  "
Herc, what was you on about that you can't play online with a chipped PS2?
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:23
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Nevermind but here's some official sites that he may have got it from:

www.PS2Case.net
www.PS2Case.com
www.PS2FlipTopCover.com
http://store.unet.net/shop/ showdetl.cfm?DID=12&Product_ID=212
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:20
Sorry if I sound like I'm ignoring you Herc, but Darwock!!! Where did you get the flip top case from?!

Never around when you need him the most, eh? Heck... that sounded a bit dodgy.
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:16
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Theres loads of retailers... just none in the UK.

Guess you'll have to import.
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:08
I thought he was referrring to the orginal FFX version. Can you clear this up, DW?

And I can't find a UK retailer for the flip top thing - Modmonster sells it, but I don't think they can ship to the UK.
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:03
Regular
"Hmmm....."
He said its in English... so I would think so.

;-)
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:01
Actually, I was hoping to get one to play FFX International, like Darwock here. By the way, it is in English?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.