GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy X International - ahhhhh, the joy!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X'.
Tue 18/02/03 at 13:45
Regular
Thanks to the lovely boot disc (which is rapidly becoming my favourite possession!) I loaded up this for the first time today. The first FF game I've seen playing at full speed on a full screen ;-) Can't wait to get stuck into it again to see the whole thing in the correct proportions!

I also got a Japanese copy of Tekken Tag for £8, so I can now enjoy Tekken at full speed too. Although that will all be meaningless by the end of next month... SOUL CALIBUR! Woohoo!
Mon 24/02/03 at 10:52
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Because 'international' means it's in English.
Mon 24/02/03 at 10:33
"griever"
what u got the jap ffx international how can you understand it
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:47
Thanks, I'll give them a try.

By the way, my flip top lid arrived today, and younwere right - it is easy to install, although it was a bit tricky tucking the LED wire away. Still waiting for the boot disc and a game though... I'll look into the ones you mentioned.

By the way, I do appreciate faster games, but it won't benefit me as I only have a 50Hz telly in my room.
Thu 20/02/03 at 10:28
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Well if you're only interested in exclusive releases, rather than taking advantage of access to games which are faster, look better and are released earlier, then I recommend Psyvariar and Shikigami no Shiro. These are incredible games, although if you don't like 2D shooters you won't like them.

It tends to be the niche genres that don't get released over here (because the marketing people don't think we'll want them, even though they are massively popular in Japan.)
Wed 19/02/03 at 19:01
Hmm, but that's coming out over here soon. At least Sony aren't neglecting their European customers, unlike another certain console company in Japan.
Wed 19/02/03 at 18:26
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
You could always get Devil May Cry 2, dunno if you liked the original but it's been out in Japan for a few weeks now.
Wed 19/02/03 at 17:10
Ah yes, I've heard great things about the game. Any others besides RPGs? I've just bought a flip top lid and boot disc yesterday, and don't want to use it for just one game!
Wed 19/02/03 at 17:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
DeltaJava wrote:
> Hmm, not really worth buying then. Does anyone know of any US only
> games for the PS2 then?

As you're in a FF topic i presume you like RPG's. If so try and find a copy of Suikoden 3 as that was meant to be THE rpg of 2002 even beating FFX. It'll be hard as they're like gold dust but it is truly a great game.
Wed 19/02/03 at 17:04
Hmm, not really worth buying then. Does anyone know of any US only games for the PS2 then?
Wed 19/02/03 at 13:42
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea you get a longer, better explained ending in International i think. Well if you go to Kazaa and type in FFX International there's a better ending there so i presume it's the same as in the game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.