GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The BIG book of GTA3 moments"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/01/02 at 17:40
Regular
What strange, funny, or unusual things have you seen while roaming the streets of GTA3?

I have seen a flying car. I was in portland, just outside my base. I jumped on top of a taxi, got my sniper riffel, and killed as I traveled. Eventualy the cops came after me. The taxi driver went crazy, and drove everywhere. when his car fliped over I was forced to leave it. But as I was running away, a car came round the corner. It went onto rthe grass and hit a tree. My mate who was with me said 'look at that car' as it got closer we realised it was flying above the GTA guys head. I ran after it, and after a while it landed and drove off normaly.

so what have you seen?
Wed 09/01/02 at 01:37
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
i managed to lock a guy in my lock up i started the taxi missions picked a car up parked it in my garage and ran out quick. later on about 20mins later i went back and he was still there LOL so i beat him with a baseball bat.
Tue 08/01/02 at 15:58
Regular
"Bah"
lol
MM
Tue 08/01/02 at 15:55
Reminds me of that Dutch footballer, Ivor van Fullahoekes.
Tue 08/01/02 at 15:51
Regular
"Bah"
try picking up more than 1 in a van though - into the back doors mayb
MM
Tue 08/01/02 at 15:48
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
MrMatrix wrote:
> Nope you cant in Taxis
MM

Oh well, the thought was there and that would've been a laugh!

Cheers MM
Tue 08/01/02 at 15:43
Regular
"Bah"
Nope you cant in Taxis
MM
Tue 08/01/02 at 15:37
I don't think you can pick up a hooker in a cab. I'll have to try it though.
Tue 08/01/02 at 15:27
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
pro devo soccer wrote:
>Next thing to try in the GTA3 world of the utterly ridiculous, jumping off a car park roof, with hooker on board.

Do you think the police would believe you if you said you were being distracted?! ;)

How about doing starting taxi mission with the hooker onboard to start with? Do you think the person would get in the back and what would happen to your money, go down and then straight up when you've delivered them. Hehe!
Tue 08/01/02 at 15:15
Regular
"Bah"
lol
MM
Tue 08/01/02 at 15:05
I've tried trapping a hooker in the lockup that way, and yes she is still there when you resume the game straight away. But if you reload that save game in, she's gone.

Next thing to try in the GTA3 world of the utterly ridiculous, jumping off a car park roof, with hooker on board.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.