GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The BIG book of GTA3 moments"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/01/02 at 17:40
Regular
What strange, funny, or unusual things have you seen while roaming the streets of GTA3?

I have seen a flying car. I was in portland, just outside my base. I jumped on top of a taxi, got my sniper riffel, and killed as I traveled. Eventualy the cops came after me. The taxi driver went crazy, and drove everywhere. when his car fliped over I was forced to leave it. But as I was running away, a car came round the corner. It went onto rthe grass and hit a tree. My mate who was with me said 'look at that car' as it got closer we realised it was flying above the GTA guys head. I ran after it, and after a while it landed and drove off normaly.

so what have you seen?
Mon 14/01/02 at 12:17
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Saw my first flying car over the weekend! Was doing the Paramedic Mission on Portland (I've restarted again) and was near Eddie's Autos when I noticed a car floating in the air.

I'd heard about these but I always thought they were floating but as though they were driving, this one however was floating with it's nose pointing at the ground! Er is this usual?? I followed it round the block a few times and then it disappeard when it went into a bridge!

I also had a car with it's front wheels disappear into the ground as if it was in mud, as soon as I shot it it popped back up properly and drove off!
Sun 13/01/02 at 13:42
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
MrMatrix wrote:
> when you get banned do you get unbanned at any point>?
MM

Well officially no as far as I know. But a few have certainly managed to get back in after begging SR ;-))
Sat 12/01/02 at 23:20
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
once i was at the monorail station and got bored waiting for the train so i started beating up this woman by me. she fell back towards the stairs and when she died, she was floating in mid-air. also another time,on the mission you pickup the drugs with your boat, i pulled beside the port and a fbi car came flying over the hill, crashed into a tree and stayed floating just above the ground, plus any other fbi car that came for me, continuously crashed into this car and it wouldnt budge.
Fri 11/01/02 at 20:22
Regular
"round the outside"
when u die in water u turn into a strange pose,well i saw a boat flying over me and the guy jumped out and was floating mid air in the drowned positoin so i snipered him and he fell, MUWAHAHAHAH ahem
Fri 11/01/02 at 01:29
Regular
"maximum homerdrive"
uk_vamp was telling me (wink wink) about a good GTA moment he had last night.

when you get the fbi after you or swat whatever when they make a road block plough through it then jump out your vehical and run back to the road block and all cops would have gones leaving the cars/swat vans :)

i, i mean uk_vamp, ;) tryed that van trick on the car park how i laughed LOL sorry vamp laughed
Fri 11/01/02 at 01:12
Regular
"maximum homerdrive"
i think it's bang out of order the way errrr vamp got banned bring him back i say i mean whats he gunna do re register wink wink :)
Thu 10/01/02 at 17:07
Regular
"Bah"
savatt1668 wrote:
> Looks like my cousin uk_vamps been a naughty boy ! Wonder why he's been banned
> - anyone know ?

Also, message for SR here - everytime I try to start a new
> topic I get the screen where I have to enter my e-mail address and password,
> thing is, everytime I enter them it just takes me back to the screen to enter
> them again :-(

Anyway, on with those GTA3 packages

Have you tried going to user options and selectng rmember me??
Also how often do you delete your cookies?
MM
Thu 10/01/02 at 17:06
Regular
"Bah"
when you get banned do you get unbanned at any point>?
MM
Thu 10/01/02 at 16:58
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Thanks for the directing ;-) Can't really complain then about the reason can he.
Thu 10/01/02 at 14:24
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
savatt1668 wrote:
> Looks like my cousin uk_vamps been a naughty boy ! Wonder why he's been banned
> - anyone know ?

Look in FOG chat. Theres a topic about him cheating with his Silent Hill 2 review.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.