GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The BIG book of GTA3 moments"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/01/02 at 17:40
Regular
What strange, funny, or unusual things have you seen while roaming the streets of GTA3?

I have seen a flying car. I was in portland, just outside my base. I jumped on top of a taxi, got my sniper riffel, and killed as I traveled. Eventualy the cops came after me. The taxi driver went crazy, and drove everywhere. when his car fliped over I was forced to leave it. But as I was running away, a car came round the corner. It went onto rthe grass and hit a tree. My mate who was with me said 'look at that car' as it got closer we realised it was flying above the GTA guys head. I ran after it, and after a while it landed and drove off normaly.

so what have you seen?
Thu 10/01/02 at 14:04
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Looks like my cousin uk_vamps been a naughty boy ! Wonder why he's been banned - anyone know ?

Also, message for SR here - everytime I try to start a new topic I get the screen where I have to enter my e-mail address and password, thing is, everytime I enter them it just takes me back to the screen to enter them again :-(

Anyway, on with those GTA3 packages ;-)
Thu 10/01/02 at 10:06
I haven't managed to get a hooker to throw herself off the car park roof yet, but I did find something else. Take a hooker on to the roof, get out of the car in one of the smaller areas near the ramps. Make out you are going to run her over so she freaks out and starts running. She'll end up continually running from wall to wall, banging into them each time. The only way I could bring her to senses was to knock her down.....

Something else that's fun is jumping on a moving car roof, and selecting one of the guns with a first person view. How about a Time Crisis style subgame for GTA4?
Thu 10/01/02 at 02:13
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
i was playing with my action replay cheats and there's one that turns the car drivers insane so i tried it and you know when you shoot at a car and it burns off driving like a nut well this cheat makes all the cars do it LOL
Wed 09/01/02 at 21:34
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'm going through hell getting all the packages. I've had to return to Portland to look everywhere and of course just about every gang in the area wants me dead - There doesn't seem to be a place I can go without getting shot at !

I have 51 packages so far, hopefully this torture will be over soon. Stupidly, I also entered the riot cheat earlier for some fun and then realised I hadn't saved it after finding like 7 packages, so I ended up with civilians trying to kick seven shades of brown outta me too !

And the really annoying thing is, all these people fighting and the cops ignore it - as soon as I hit someone back or defend myself the cops swarm on me !!! Theres justice for you !!!
Wed 09/01/02 at 19:17
I somehow managed to blow up a boat that I was on but for some reason it didn't kill me so I was standed on a burnt down boat. I finally went for a swim and died, how tragic.
Wed 09/01/02 at 19:06
the funniest thing ive seen, is on the 1nd island when i came out of my hideout, i saw a massive pile-up with cars flipped over and on fire. i got the hell out of there as fast as i could and a distance away, i turned and looked. guess what. the pile-up had gone!!!
Wed 09/01/02 at 16:31
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I know weird things happen on GTA3, but they're nothing compared to things that I have seen on the 2D GTA games. Later I will say what I have seen.
Wed 09/01/02 at 16:28
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
CDouch wrote:
>I have got to try that!

How about trying to get a hooker in each garage on all 3 Islands....now that would be handy ;)
Wed 09/01/02 at 16:26
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
uk_vamp wrote:
> i managed to lock a guy in my lock up i started the taxi missions picked a car
> up parked it in my garage and ran out quick. later on about 20mins later i went
> back and he was still there LOL so i beat him with a baseball bat.

I have got to try that!
Wed 09/01/02 at 09:48
Well I'm happy to report that you can pick up a hooker, take her to the top of the car park, and drive off the roof. She didn't even seem to mind. So I tried it again.

More fun with hookers. Pick one up, and get out of the car. Then get into a car that hookers won't get in to (like a cab). She will then follow the cab on foot. This evening I'll try this on the car park roof, jump the cab off, and see if she jumps off the roof too...

Magic tricks in the car park. If you drive through the barrier slowly, it can fall off, rather than 'shatter'. Except last night the barrier seemed to be possessed by the devil. Once it fell off, it kept wriggling around the floor by itself. Beware satanic car park barriers!

Also you can get a van, and if you're careful, drive the front wheels over the lip of the car park roof (too little, and the wheels won't go over, too much, and you'll go over with the van). Get out, and push the van off the car park roof. I then turned round to discover all the cars in the car park had vanished. Eat your heart out David Copperfield! I had to go back to the ground floor for them to reappear again. The next time I tried this with a cab, and the cab disappeared while I was pushing it! Once again, all the other cars disappeared. After that I couldn't get them to vanish again. Even so, dropping vans off the roof is fun. Especially as the pedestrians below haven't a clue what's going on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.