GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The BIG book of GTA3 moments"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/01/02 at 17:40
Regular
What strange, funny, or unusual things have you seen while roaming the streets of GTA3?

I have seen a flying car. I was in portland, just outside my base. I jumped on top of a taxi, got my sniper riffel, and killed as I traveled. Eventualy the cops came after me. The taxi driver went crazy, and drove everywhere. when his car fliped over I was forced to leave it. But as I was running away, a car came round the corner. It went onto rthe grass and hit a tree. My mate who was with me said 'look at that car' as it got closer we realised it was flying above the GTA guys head. I ran after it, and after a while it landed and drove off normaly.

so what have you seen?
Sun 06/01/02 at 17:40
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
What strange, funny, or unusual things have you seen while roaming the streets of GTA3?

I have seen a flying car. I was in portland, just outside my base. I jumped on top of a taxi, got my sniper riffel, and killed as I traveled. Eventualy the cops came after me. The taxi driver went crazy, and drove everywhere. when his car fliped over I was forced to leave it. But as I was running away, a car came round the corner. It went onto rthe grass and hit a tree. My mate who was with me said 'look at that car' as it got closer we realised it was flying above the GTA guys head. I ran after it, and after a while it landed and drove off normaly.

so what have you seen?
Sun 06/01/02 at 17:47
I've seen flying elephants... but on a more serious side i saw this car speed along and for no reason at all, well no reason which i saw anyway flip up onto it's back. The driver then got out and for some reason went back in again just before it exploded.
Sun 06/01/02 at 17:50
Regular
"¬_¬"
While flying the Dodo, I flew over the stadium and saw the big C-O-C-K-S writing in the stadium. I landed in the Stadium, which had no clipping, and the game froze. It also froze when I tried to fly away from Liberty City. I loving playing with the hydraulic suspension on the Yardie lobos, and I also found a gold linerunner. Oh, and I saw a flying car (I think) whilst I was being chased by the cops on 6 stars.
Sun 06/01/02 at 17:51
Regular
errr........i have nudge a car that i was behing on a bridge with part of the bridge up, i nudged him a little bit and he just drove himself into the water and the ones behind him did the same!
Sun 06/01/02 at 17:52
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I cant get 6 stars, even in a tank 5 is the most I can get.
Sun 06/01/02 at 18:03
Regular
How do you get the tank without cheating, or having 6 stars?
Sun 06/01/02 at 18:15
CDouch wrote:
> I cant get 6 stars, even in a tank 5 is the most I can get.

I think you have to have reached Shoreside Vale before you can reach 6 stars.
Sun 06/01/02 at 18:51
Regular
Quazimodo wrote:
> How do you get the tank without cheating, or having 6 stars?

There is no other ways that I am aware of.
Sun 06/01/02 at 19:03
Regular
"es argh"
RgaManJack wrote:
> CDouch wrote:
> I cant get 6 stars, even in a tank 5 is the most I can
> get.

I think you have to have reached Shoreside Vale before you can reach 6
> stars.

Your theory is correct young grasshopper
Sun 06/01/02 at 20:37
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
"that's not a massager"!!!.....priceless.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.