GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dreams"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 23:14
Regular
I want to know what you dreamt about last night...
Was it good? Was it bad? Or just plain weird

Like the other night i dreamt that my entire row of bottom teeth fell out! oo er!!
Weird!
And very disturbing it was one of those dreams that seem so real. I actually had to check in the mirror when i woke up...*shudders*

Do you know any sites that tell you the meaning of dreams...meanings like if your teeth fall out you will be receiving millions of pounds?

So tell me what you dreamt about last night...be it funny, rude, scary whatever tell me!
Sat 05/01/02 at 18:20
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
Well...

Dreams are mainly events of what happened during your day. To be honest, dreams usually consist of at least five different visions. You always dream of something you know, you never dream of something you don't know - That's how I see dreams - most of the time, anyway.

If you want to know what I dreamt last night, I really can't remember. Most of my dreams though, are about videogames. It's quite funny I mentioned such a thing, especially on a website like this, but it's true. Almost every night, since I have been into videogames, I have dreamt of different ideas on what my very own games would be like. I guess you could call me the Wes Craven of the gaming industry; I dream what I create. Wes Craven had a nightmare of Freddy Kruger, and then he decided to produce a film based on it. I am exactly like that, only with games, and it's not horror...it's a fantasy. This is why I am going to become a videogame artist/producer.

I know what you're thinking...
Shadow Demon can really speak a lot for dreams. HA HA!

Nice topic, I was glad to post something here.

Thank you
Sat 05/01/02 at 17:55
Regular
"You've upset me"
Not one I had the other night, but it's a recurring dream I have.

I'm up on the top of a moutain (I have actaully been there in real life, bt I can't remember where it is) Anyway, I'm standing there, looking down at the road. A white van drives by. Then a second white van does and I get pushed, then the viewing angle changes and I see myself being pushed off the mountain, then it switches back to my POV, I'm in a diving position heading for the white van. I'm about to hit it when I wake up.

And I've had that dream recurring on and off since the age of 6. I've had that exact dream loads of times, and I've had dreams like it.

I go to the cinema, and am goin gto take my seat when I'm pushed off the top of the extraordinarily steep stairs, angle change, back to me, diving, about to hit the floor and I wake up.

Oh, and before you ask, no I don't have a fear of heights :-)
Sat 05/01/02 at 17:47
Regular
pop
Sat 05/01/02 at 06:56
Regular
"everyone says it"
Sadly, I don't dream anymore, just have black visions and that is during the day. Hopefully when I get off my chest drugs I can sleep again.

grrrrr and me.
Sat 05/01/02 at 02:02
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Prbably gonna e the only one replying properly here but hey. I'm bored and can't sleep. Wasn't last night but last one i remember:

For some unexplained reason i was back at school.
I was sitting in english lesson... with my old maths teacher on my left and a goldfish on my right. Start chatting to goldfish which somehow talks back in the voice of my best mate from school. (Not sure what that means i thought of him but hey). Suddenly goldfish is gone and a cat is in his place. i then fall through the floor.

Great hey?
Sat 05/01/02 at 00:08
Regular
"WWJD"
I can't quite remember it now ill get back to you tomorow
Fri 04/01/02 at 23:53
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Tilta, your dream was probably X-rated...
Fri 04/01/02 at 23:37
Regular
I had a dream and it was about.....you, i'll tell you about it on MSN.

:P
Fri 04/01/02 at 23:15
"possibly impossible"
I can imagine the response already...

God have mercy on all our souls... ;-)
Fri 04/01/02 at 23:14
Regular
I want to know what you dreamt about last night...
Was it good? Was it bad? Or just plain weird

Like the other night i dreamt that my entire row of bottom teeth fell out! oo er!!
Weird!
And very disturbing it was one of those dreams that seem so real. I actually had to check in the mirror when i woke up...*shudders*

Do you know any sites that tell you the meaning of dreams...meanings like if your teeth fall out you will be receiving millions of pounds?

So tell me what you dreamt about last night...be it funny, rude, scary whatever tell me!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.