GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dreams"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 23:14
Regular
I want to know what you dreamt about last night...
Was it good? Was it bad? Or just plain weird

Like the other night i dreamt that my entire row of bottom teeth fell out! oo er!!
Weird!
And very disturbing it was one of those dreams that seem so real. I actually had to check in the mirror when i woke up...*shudders*

Do you know any sites that tell you the meaning of dreams...meanings like if your teeth fall out you will be receiving millions of pounds?

So tell me what you dreamt about last night...be it funny, rude, scary whatever tell me!
Sat 05/01/02 at 19:32
Regular
""It's me u want""
thats deffinately a horrible dream! i have a horrible dream every year on the same day!weird ha? well i no that you can get a book which is called Dictionary Of Dreams! it tells you all about your dreams and what they mean! cool ha!
Sat 05/01/02 at 19:26
To be honest that dream makes me want to hurl and laugh at the same time in disbelief.
Sat 05/01/02 at 19:21
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
The Cong Man wrote:
> Last night i dreamt I was making love to a beautiful woman. For some reason we
> were on a beach and partially clothed during this act, getting drenched by the
> waves.

Now you know why they say, "In your dreams".

Just kidding.
Sat 05/01/02 at 19:08
Regular
"..."
Last night i dreamt I was making love to a beautiful woman. For some reason we were on a beach and partially clothed during this act, getting drenched by the waves.
Sat 05/01/02 at 19:03
My dreams normally involve my friends,I don't have a clue why.
Sat 05/01/02 at 18:35
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
Mystique wrote:
> Shadow,
To dream that you are playing games, signifies relaxation or
> competition.

I guess it's more on the lines of 50 - 50, because I like both, entertainment and war. If that's what you meant by relaxation and competition, then I guess I've given you the best answer possible.

Thanks for the reply Mystique
Sat 05/01/02 at 18:31
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I've had this weird dream once or twice.

I'm in a big open area that is caged off, much like say a prison courtyard. There no guards or nothing though it's just some open area with loads of people in.

Anyway I have to escape from this place and I'm with some other people who cut a hole in the fence, about three of us get out and we all split up in these big woods, then i'm running but going incredibly slow and I know something is behind me.

I usually wake up about then or I just can't remember anything else.
Sat 05/01/02 at 18:27
Regular
Shadow,
To dream that you are playing games, signifies relaxation or competition.
Sat 05/01/02 at 18:26
Regular
oh crap i got you and the hamster mixed up

its been a long day
Sat 05/01/02 at 18:25
Regular
Rasta,

To dream that you fall off a mountain, suggests that you are in a hurry to succeed without thoroughly thinking about your path to success. It also means that you have a tendency to give up or escape from demanding situations.

To see a goldfish in your dream, foretells of wealth and many successful and pleasant adventures.

To dream that you are in school, signifies feelings of inadequacy and childhood insecurities that have never been resolved. It may relate to anxieties about performance and abilities. You may also be going through a "spiritual learning" experience. Alternatively, a dream that takes place in school may be a metaphor for the lessons that you are learning from your waking life.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.