GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dreams"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 23:14
Regular
I want to know what you dreamt about last night...
Was it good? Was it bad? Or just plain weird

Like the other night i dreamt that my entire row of bottom teeth fell out! oo er!!
Weird!
And very disturbing it was one of those dreams that seem so real. I actually had to check in the mirror when i woke up...*shudders*

Do you know any sites that tell you the meaning of dreams...meanings like if your teeth fall out you will be receiving millions of pounds?

So tell me what you dreamt about last night...be it funny, rude, scary whatever tell me!
Sat 05/01/02 at 22:24
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
God I've had some wierd dreams in mmy life.

Can't remember what I dreamed about last night though.

Probably being Indiana Jones though. Watched Temple of Doom last night you see. I saw the same hat that he wears in Universal Studios for $40. I should've bought it! :-D
Sat 05/01/02 at 21:59
Regular
"You've upset me"
Heheheh... Seeking guidance, well, that is very true...
Sat 05/01/02 at 21:55
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
thx ....i think
Sat 05/01/02 at 21:04
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
Armatige Shanks wrote:
> I dont believe in dreams... I think its all in your head...

>sorry< :)

Well, you're right about one thing - is it all in your head.
Sat 05/01/02 at 20:49
MY ONE NIGHT STAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GirlBand
Sat 05/01/02 at 20:34
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:
do my dream(or something like that)

goldfish in your dreams, foretells of wealth and many successful and pleasant adventures.

The Bowl in your dream symbolizes the womb and sense of security. Consider the condition of the bowl and how it is treated or handled in the dream. This may offer clues as to how you feel you are being treated in a particular relationship.

To see your teacher (past or present) in your dream, suggests that you are seeking some advice, guidance, or knowledge. You are heading into a new path in life and ready to learn by example or from a past experience. Consider your own personal experiences with that particular teacher. What subject was taught? Alternatively, it may relate to issues with authority and seeking approval. You may going through a situation in your waking life where you feel that you are being treated like a student or in which you feel you are being put to a test
Sat 05/01/02 at 20:32
Regular
Weird Wonder wrote:
zombies
Rowan Atkinson

The Zombies in your dream forewarns that you are being influenced by negative people and are hanging around the wrong crowd. You may suffer material loss. This dream may also be a way for you to resolve your feelings with those who have passed on.

Rowan Atkinson represents your beliefs and understanding about him or her. Something in you waking life has triggered these similar beliefs and feelings. It is not uncommon that your obsession with a certain celebrity may carry over onto your dream world. Celebrities are often seen as heroes and all that is mighty. Also consider any puns within the name.
Sat 05/01/02 at 20:30
Regular
"You've upset me"
Wah, what about my dream Myst?
Sat 05/01/02 at 20:27
Regular
""
Woops I forgot the Zombie getting near my little sis was Pat Evans A.K.A Pat Butcher on Eastenders.
Sat 05/01/02 at 20:26
Regular
Tony_Blair wrote:
> wot about a green lizard guy chasing you around a old Roman bathing pool thingy
> (lol)

The Lizard Man signifies your primal instincts and reactions toward sex, food, etc. and your anxieties toward these feelings. The lizard can also be representative of a person who you view as cold-blooded, fearful, or thick-skinned. On a more positive note, the lizard also symbolizes emerging creativity, renewal, and revitalization. It may also suggest that you are well-grounded.

The Roman Bath suggests a need for self-renewal and escape from everyday problems. You need to rid yourself of the burdens that you have been carrying. Alternatively, it indicates your mood for love and pursuit of pleasure and relaxation.

To dream that you are being chased, signifies that you are avoiding a situation that you do not think is conquerable. It is often a metaphor for some form of insecurity. In particular, to dream that you are chased by an animal, represents your own unexpressed and unacknowledged anger which is being projected onto that animal. Alternatively, you may be running away from a primal urge or fear.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.