GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dreams"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 23:14
Regular
I want to know what you dreamt about last night...
Was it good? Was it bad? Or just plain weird

Like the other night i dreamt that my entire row of bottom teeth fell out! oo er!!
Weird!
And very disturbing it was one of those dreams that seem so real. I actually had to check in the mirror when i woke up...*shudders*

Do you know any sites that tell you the meaning of dreams...meanings like if your teeth fall out you will be receiving millions of pounds?

So tell me what you dreamt about last night...be it funny, rude, scary whatever tell me!
Sat 05/01/02 at 20:24
Regular
""
You don't know weird until you've seen my dreams. Hence the name.

The other night I dreamt that I woke up and heard banging on the wall outside. I looked down and saw tons of zombies. My Mum and Dad were downstairs and they told me to go pack my bag. why weren't they?? They were having a cup of tea. Anyway I went back to my room and packed. I opened the door to go out when a flood of zombies came into my room. so I slung my bag round my neck and stuck out my arms, groaned alot and walked to the door. They didn't noticed me. I ran outside and into the car where my little sister, my Mum, my Dad and Rowan Atkinson were sitting. We drove up to the first gate at my house and then my little sister jumped out opened the gate and jumped back in the car. She then jumped back out and closed it. Next we drove up to the top and came to the second gate at my house. She jumped out again to open it. Zombies poured out of a shed near by and my sis was trying to close the gate when zombies crept up on me.
Suddenly Rowan Atkinson handed me a shotgun. He told me to shot the zombies. Now my aim is normally good but because this is in a dream it wasn't. I shot my little sis. Yeah I would normally think but then again this is a dream. I fell asleep in the car and woke up when we arrived at an island called juowacka. I asked why were we here when they told me that this is where the zombies had come from. So we had to find and destroy a man (who would be still human) because he'd started it.
We found him. But as we were walking up to him we fell through a hole in the floor. A sand trap I think. But anyway I woke up when I shook. You know when you fall off a cliff in a dream or something you wake up when you hit the ground.
Sat 05/01/02 at 20:17
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
I sometimes dream that I'm NOT popular, good looking and fun......hideous.
Sat 05/01/02 at 20:15
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
wot about a green lizard guy chasing you around a old Roman bathing pool thingy (lol)
Sat 05/01/02 at 20:10
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
I dont believe in dreams... I think its all in your head...

>sorry< :)
Sat 05/01/02 at 20:09
Regular
Shadow Demon wrote:
Thanks for the reply Mystique

no problemo
Sat 05/01/02 at 20:08
Regular
Starlight wrote:
> I've had this weird dream once or twice.

I'm in a big open area that is caged
> off, much like say a prison courtyard.
etc etc..

the cage in your dream, denotes that you are experiencing some inhibitions and powerlessness in some areas of your life. You may feel restricted, confined and restrained in a current relationship or business deal. Somebody may be keeping a short leash on you where you are lacking the freedom to act independently.

To see the woods in your dream, represents life, fertility, rejuvenation, and spring. Alternatively, it symbolizes the unknown and unconscious. You may be discovering your instinctual nature

Trying to run but not getting anywhere signifies lack of self-esteem and self-confidence. It may also reflect your actual state of REM paralysis while in the dream state.
Sat 05/01/02 at 20:02
Regular
The Cong Man wrote:
> Last night i dreamt I was making love to a beautiful woman. For some reason we
> were on a beach and partially clothed during this act, getting drenched by the
> waves.

You are dreaming about sex because its your libido's way of telling you that it's been too long since you have had sex. It may indicate repressed sexual desires and your needs for physical and emotional love.

The beach you were having the naked sex on symbolizes the meeting between your two states of mind. The sand is symbolic of the rational and mental processes while the water signifies the irrational, unsteady, and emotional aspects of yourself. It is a place of transition between the physical/material and the spiritual.
Sat 05/01/02 at 19:57
Regular
Neo-Genetic wrote:
> My dreams normally involve my friends,I don't have a clue why.

You are seeing your pals in your dreams because it signifies aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to integrate these rejected part of yourself. The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself. Additionally, this symbol foretells of happy tidings from them and the arrival of good news.
Sat 05/01/02 at 19:56
Regular
"You've upset me"
Meh, I always have freaky dreams.

The freakiest one I ever had was when I dreamt I was a goldfish, in a bowl, swimming round, and round, and round and round... Twas very frustrating so I staged an escape, got caught by a teacher (don't ask me!) and was put back into the bowl and I swam round and round and round again...
Sat 05/01/02 at 19:52
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I've had bad dreams like that too. But I can't really remember them that well, or the ones i've had recently. I also think that dreams play a big part in game designers coming up with their ideas, like artists.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.