GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dreams"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 23:14
Regular
I want to know what you dreamt about last night...
Was it good? Was it bad? Or just plain weird

Like the other night i dreamt that my entire row of bottom teeth fell out! oo er!!
Weird!
And very disturbing it was one of those dreams that seem so real. I actually had to check in the mirror when i woke up...*shudders*

Do you know any sites that tell you the meaning of dreams...meanings like if your teeth fall out you will be receiving millions of pounds?

So tell me what you dreamt about last night...be it funny, rude, scary whatever tell me!
Sun 06/01/02 at 18:53
Mystique wrote:
> Neo-Genetic wrote:
> My dreams normally involve my friends,I don't have a
> clue why.

You are seeing your pals in your dreams because it signifies
> aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to integrate
> these rejected part of yourself. The relationships you have with those around
> you are important in learning about yourself. Additionally, this symbol
> foretells of happy tidings from them and the arrival of good news.
The personality part is true.
My friends do bring me happiness.
I don't know what 'integrate' means though.
But anway thanks.
Sun 06/01/02 at 15:57
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I have dreams about fighting...

"The first rule of boxing is control.." - Lennox Lewis

"When you get in the that ring its the most lonely place in the world.." - "Prince" Naseem Hamed
Sun 06/01/02 at 15:54
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Mystique, where the hell are you getting all this from?
Sun 06/01/02 at 15:49
for gods sake Richy will you stop using my real name
Sun 06/01/02 at 13:12
Regular
Kremlin wrote:
> I had a dream I was chasing RiCoSs around my school with an Evil Mutated Kitten
> that threatened to destroy the world if i didn't assasinate tony Blair in his
> house with his wife but when i got there there was only jack straw and i thought
> this is wierd so i shot him instead i woke up in a cold sweat and the next night
> i had the same dream only the kitten was a fully grown cat. thats what i dream
> about any way.

Ross maybe you shouldn't mention me ever again and try to spell my name right :-P
Sun 06/01/02 at 13:00
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
Weird Wonder wrote:
> Shadow Demon wrote:
> Armatige Shanks wrote:
> I dont believe in
> dreams... I think its all in your
> head...

>sorry< :)

Well,
> you're right about one thing - is it all in
> your head.

He was being
> sarcastic.

I know, so was I
Sun 06/01/02 at 12:01
I had a dream I was chasing RiCoSs around my school with an Evil Mutated Kitten that threatened to destroy the world if i didn't assasinate tony Blair in his house with his wife but when i got there there was only jack straw and i thought this is wierd so i shot him instead i woke up in a cold sweat and the next night i had the same dream only the kitten was a fully grown cat. thats what i dream about any way.
Sun 06/01/02 at 07:27
Regular
""
Tnx Mystique. good dream interpretation. What book did you get it from or are you a dream telling proffesional.
Sun 06/01/02 at 07:26
Regular
""
Shadow Demon wrote:
> Armatige Shanks wrote:
> I dont believe in dreams... I think its all in your
> head...

>sorry< :)

Well, you're right about one thing - is it all in
> your head.

He was being sarcastic.
Sun 06/01/02 at 07:24
Regular
""
Mystique wrote:
> Weird Wonder wrote:
zombies
Rowan Atkinson

The Zombies in your dream
> forewarns that you are being influenced by negative people and are hanging
> around the wrong crowd. You may suffer material loss. This dream may also be a
> way for you to resolve your feelings with those who have passed on.

Rowan
> Atkinson represents your beliefs and understanding about him or her. Something
> in you waking life has triggered these similar beliefs and feelings. It is not
> uncommon that your obsession with a certain celebrity may carry over onto your
> dream world. Celebrities are often seen as heroes and all that is mighty. Also
> consider any puns within the name.

I know I hang round with the wrong crowd. And plus stuff keeps going missing out my bag.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.