GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Team A Story - Lost in the Land of the Giant Robots of Doom."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 19:22
Regular
FM looked at the control panel and watched the green oscilloscope wave illuminated on the darker green background. To be honest, he hadn’t really figured out what it did yet, but still liked to have it there going up and down at regular intervals. The ship was a deep space science vessel with three silver fins at the back and a nose that looked almost like some sort of kitchen impliment.

Captain FM travelled through space with his three companions, looking for new sources for Earth’s ailing fuel situation and checking out other inhabitable planets. Doctor Grix, the medical officer was always interested in new herbs and alien medicines, the science advisor, Pb, was more interested in the aliens themselves and of course there was their faithful android Er-no, who had saved them from dangerous situations many times with his useful gadgets.

The door to the small main control room opened with a whoosh.

“Are we there yet?” asked Grix as he entered, wearing a fetching silver space suit with a nice little name badge obviously pinned through it.

“Only 100 light years to go, should be there in no time using the skip-drive’s mondo light speed.” Answered FM offhandedly.

“Well, does that mean that we can stop off at the blue planet I saw on the way? Only, I hadn’t seen it on any of the charts in the science lab and was kind of curious.” Said pb, poking his head round the corner.

“It may be worth scientific investigation, professor Zimmernicker would be interested back on Earth.“ said FM thoughtfully, looking at the scanner. “I’ll feed the details in to the computer…”

FM reached over to Er-no’s chest plate and pressed a few buttons. He pulled out a large blue cassette tape with ‘Earth – Co-ordinates’ written on it from the main computer and put in a see through green cassette in it’s place, taken from Er-no’s chest. Red green and blue lights flicked on and off on the console and a bleeping/whirring noise could be heard in the background. The ship jerked in a slightly different direction as flames appeared from the back like a small firework, it suddenly flew forward, almost seeming to slide through space towards the pastel blue planet in the distance.

--- - -

Grix looked out the portal at the nearing surface of the planet. “why are we going down so fast?”

“It seems that the gravitational pull from this planet is greater in the upper atmosphere due to the higher carbon in the air and the particles of Iron and Uridium being thrown up from the earth.” Responded pb as he read a row of counters that flicked up through a series of two digit numbers, virtually meaningless to everyone else.

“Landing in approximately 20 seconds…” said FM as they all put their seatbelts on.

The craft shuddered as it landed on the planet, almost seeming to be hanging in the air from a wire at times. As it touched down, the whole ship lurched and shook and a groaning noise warned the crew that something was wrong. Suddenly, everyone fell to one side as one of the three small metal legs snapped and the ship tipped over on it’s side.

“I believe we are stuck.” Said Captain FM, looking at the controls. He noticed, to his horror, that the oscilloscope wave had gone into overdrive for a few seconds, then virtually straightened out. “We haven’t got any spare parts that will fix this. I will radio for help, Grix, you and er-no head to that building I noticed in the distance. Take the buggy. We’ll stay to gather supplies and build a camp.”
Mon 18/02/02 at 22:00
Regular
"You had sex with a geek Leia?" Grix yelled...

"Shush!" Came the reply. "I'm not doing anything you wouldn't do."

"Geek Leia! Geek Leia! My sexuality looks nothing like a geek Leia!"

"She beckoned me with tales of lightsabers and where to put them."

"I don't care! Shut up!" Grix yelled again, looking around trying to think.

He noticed a record collection on the shelf of the wooden hut, and pulled out "Star Trekking". He put it on, switched on the "mind music" button, and put the needle down.

Grix's brain screamed in pain as the song got stuck in his head and refused to move... The rest of the bunch looked down on him, asking if he was all right, to a reply of only "I've got that stupid Star Trek song stuck in my head..."

Grix left the small hut, and walked out into the huge beach... the grassland stood what seemed like miles behind him, and the sea even further ahead.

What the hell was there to do here?

"Hey Grix." Came a voice... a female voice, the only female voice.

Grix's sexuality walked out of nowhere. They'd become pretty good friends, and Grix had now actually got to the stage where he could look at her eyes for about a second. He was making good progress.

"Hey. What's up?"

"Nothing really. Most of the factions have calmed down a lot... they all just agree you need to start working out a bit more. Go for a run every day, seems to be the thing on most of their lips... well... if they had lips... you know what I mean."

Grix smiled, and looked to the sea. "This might be an odd question... but is there somewhere in here, where all my memories are stored?"

"...Yeah, actually. It's out of bounds."

Grix swinged around. "What do you mean it's out of bounds?"

"There's a huge room, I don't even know where it is... I think your brain was the only one... all your memories are in there. Everything you see, hear, do... it's all recorded as it happens on small paper files. The Recollection Collection, we call it."

Grix listened as the most beautiful woman in the world spoke to him... it really was quite difficult, she purred every word, each sounding more complex than he could understand.

"The Recollection Collection works as so. There are about seventy of the cells, the sheep like people, that record everything you see and do. They live in a secluded room, and spend the whole day writing, taking photographs and videos, sealing them up, and putting them in brown files."

"These files are then carried to the Memory Post... for some reason that not even I'm sure of, each one has to be carried seperatly. When you have two together, they merge, and become one single memory. It's a bit complex."

"I can imagine." Grix said.

"So they're carried, one by one, and sent through this letter box. They fall straight into this huge room, and that's where the memories leap from the paper, videos and pictures, and become... worlds, in a way."

"So why can't I go in there?"

"Is there any point in your life, that a small sheep type creature appeared?"

"Yeah, once, at school, when I was about eleven... oh. I see."

"Anything that goes in becomes part of the memory. You got drunk one night, and we lost quite a few brain cells... some of them built a ship and decided to sail that ocean right there, some tried to get into your dreams, another few tried crawling up the eye of importance, and one or two found the memory room, and decided to have a look around. None of them returned."

Grix frowned.

"Why did you want to go in there, anyway?"

"I'm not sure... there's something nagging at the back of my mind."

"Oh... that could be Walter. You should go see him."

"Who?"

"Walter. He knows more about you than you do. He's a bit of a recluse... but he's a genius. He works things out from the things you see and do... and he never stops watching. Basically, if you forget your keys, he'll be the one that's ranting and raving at you, in your head."

"Bit like me at the tv." Grix said.

"Quite."

----------------

Sniper sat on the toliet, reading "Evil Dictator Monthly." He'd subscribed about a week ago, after being recommended it by someone he met on some internet forums. Seemed pretty good.

Still, he couldn't help but get the feeling he was just that little bit... well.

Today's feature was on Bernard Scotwipe, a 5 foot bald tennis professional, who after someone had bet him up, drawn a black line across the centre of his head, and called him "knob head", decided that the world didn't deserve their hair...

After contaminating the McDonalds burgers [which was a lot easier than he first thought, he writes in his memoirs], it was only a matter of time before the root removing virus spread like wildfire.

Strangely enough, the resulting light reflection of the Earth's surface not only helped detect a asteroid shower that had not been seen on radar, but also discovered the tenth planet in the solar system, a white planet that they aptly named "Cueball."

A statue of Bernard Scotwipe now stands in Central Knobhead, the capital of the largest continent on Cueball.

Sniper stopped reading. Why couldn't HE be like that? Surely, these singing and dancing robots would make a great article... but he didn't really have a good enough reason to destory mankind...

Oh yeah. Yes he did.

Sniper finished his business and flushed the chain. He didn't wash his hands, however... he had always made a special effort to remain an *evil* dictator.

Sniper sat down, and put his favourite film in the VCR.

Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back.

He watched in horror as Luke's face was slashed... on the edge of his seat as the Rebel's tried to leave Hoth...

...And then he was eleven years old again. He was kicking his legs, sitting in the living room, and watching his favourite film...

He leapt down onto the beanbag, covered his eyes laughing when Han kissed Leia...

And then it came. Darth Vadar kneeled before the holographic Emperor.

"What is thy bidding, my master."

And blankness.

Sniper watched in horror as the snowy screen began to merge into something else...

Gene Kelly was spinning around, in some black and white film. She was singing, and dancing.

Sniper couldn't believe his eyes... someone, or someTHING, had taped over his favourite film.

He went mad. He ripped down bookcases, destroyed the last existing talking Darth Vader figurine from 1978, punched the standee of Leia, breaking it in two, and tried to flatten Boba Fett with his inflatable Star Wars baseball bat, snapping the jet pack on Boba, and bursting the baseball bat.

Sniper sat watching as the film faded away from Darth Vader all over again, and merged back into a Gene Kelly musical. He began to cry once more, like he always did.

But he would show them... that... evil, evil person that recorded over his favourite film.

They want dancing? They can dance for the rest of their lives...
Mon 18/02/02 at 20:50
"possibly impossible"
“Folks, listen up, there is an urgent matter we need your help with. A madman has been enslaving the people of the planet and using their giant robots to rule them. He plans to take over Earth as well if we don’t stop him soon. Are you with me?…..”

Meka finished his speech to the Trekkers and Star Wars fans then listened and watched a thousand puzzled expressions. He shrugged and turned to FM for advice.

FM motioned for him to move while he stepped onto the rock podium and took the stand in front of the masses.

Facing the Trekkers he started off. “Live Long and Prosper. We come in peace with a quest for all Earthkind. Alas, our days will be numbered if we do not stop a tyrannical man from his universally evil plan to take over your home planet. Join us and help the Federation of planets to fight this evil force.”

A cheer rang up from the Trekker encampment. He turned to the Star Wars Crowd.

“May the Force Be With You! Young Jedi, I need your wisdom and experience to help fight a force which is darker even than the Empire. Master Yoda has appeared to me and tells me that an evil man is using his dark powers in an attempt to rule the planets of the alliance. You must help us to defeat him, you are our only hope.”

Another cheer rose from this side of the crowd as they surged forward with Meka and the others in the lead. Soon Sniper would wish he had chosen another planet to rule…
Sun 10/02/02 at 17:37
"possibly impossible"
Meka showed them the map and they stopped briefly to pick up the tents and provisions for the journey. They set off in single file, dramatically making their way over hills and across rocky mountain passes, accompanied only by booming classical music and all the time aware that they were looking down on a scene where several large boulders could be seen bouncing down the hills beneath them.

"Wait a minute!" said FM, stopping the line behind him. He walked back through the line, pushing them all against the wall as he did so and made his way to the back.

"That's better!" He said as they left the large orchestra tied up and gagged behind them. "Oh, and these can go as well." He tore down the matt background to reveal a gentler scene of rolling hills, not unlike a quarry.

They reached the point just above the battle. Phasers could be heard battling against the swish of lightsabers. On closer inspection, the noises were all coming from the people holding their replica weapons.

"They really believe that making the noise can harm or kill the other side." explained Meka. "Unfortunately, the other side believe it too and die simply because they convince their own brains to cease working."

They watched as a line of Obi-Wan's were shot down by a passing Kirk. Several Luke's behind them shouted "Ben..nooooo!" at the same time as they fell to the ground in a heap.

Pb looked on at the scene "I don't know whether to laugh or cry!" he said looking at a Han Solo who had obviously just got out of an invisible Millenium Falcon.

They watched the massacre from their vantage point, still not really believing what they saw. There were hundreds of Enterprise crew, just running about pressing buttons and yet more Imperial troops driving invisible AT-ATs and Scout Troopers. Grix wheeled something large up to the top of the hill.

"Ah good, we'd better start unpacking." said Meka to the group as he undid the strings.

They set about unfolding the boxes and plugging wires into a portable generator. The unfolded box resembled a very big Television screen with a small slot underneath and two very large speakers each side.

"This should do it!" said Meka as he slotted the video into the hole.

The screen flickered and sprang to life as a tired looking William Shatner appeared on the screen. He was addressing a live audience on what seemed like a podium. One of them asked a question about the obsessive Star Trek fans.

The Star Trek people all turned to look at their leader's countanance. The Star Wars people, realising that their foe were not fighting, did the same.

"I simply say to all those fans..." said William, "It's not real! Get a life!"

The crowd below were fazed for a moment, but shook their heads and, to the dismay of those above, carried on with the battle.

"Damn!" said Meka. "I thought that would work!"

"Plan B?" asked Pb.

"What's that?" asked a puzzled Meka.

Pb motioned to FM as he produced another tape from his bag. It was marked 'for emergency use only'

They inserted the tape into the machine and the film started. For a while nothing happened, then one by one the armies began to watch with horror and dismay. By the end of the film they were in a foul mood and throwing vegatables at the screen.

As the end credits rolled, the masses turned to look at their counterparts and realised they all felt the same way, they embraced each other (the Kirks maybe embracing the Leias a bit too much) and their battles were instantly forgotton.

Meka looked at the title on the video. "Battlefield Earth, eh? Clever."
Sun 10/02/02 at 15:41
Regular
The sun settled over the lands of the East. I don't really care if that's true or not on Earth, because this is the Land of the Giant Robots of Doom, where anything can happen.

Pb and FantasyMeister were told to keep guard. This didn't really envolve more than sitting at the top of a hill, looking out and over the land, towards the only real place where they would try coming from... the East, funnily enough. This wasn't anything whatsoever to do with having the sun in the background setting, so their faces would be lit up... oh no.

Pb and FM had really never sat and talked... it wasn't that they didn't like eachother, it just... didn't happen. Pb couldn't really remember why he didn't talk to him.

"Pb?" FM asked.

"Err... yeah?" Came the reply.

"Have you ever wanted to be a Superhero?"

Pb frowned in though. "Most definitely."

"If... if you could become a Superhero, but you had to give something up... something quite close to you... would you still become a Superhero?"

"Err... well..." Pb said, a bit cautious... "It depended on what that thing was.

"Well... err... let's say... well, just for example... there are two guards sitting at the top of a hill somewhere, right?"

Pb didn't say anything.

"Now... err... let's say in order for me to become a Superhero, one of these guards had to kill the other one. Just for an example, like. Would you do it? Would you kill the other guard?"

"No. No I wouldn't."

"Oh. Ok then."

Pb remembered why he didn't like speaking to FM.

"Out of interest..." Pb said, quietly. "Why did you just ask me that?"

"I dunno. Just popped into my head. Almost as if someone had told me to do it."

Pb danced his fingers across the ground.

While this was all going on, Pb and FM didn't notice that one person had left one of the tents down below the hill, and was making their way across the land.

Meka ran silently through the grass, a black bag over his shoulder, pushing everything out of the way with his arms, breathing heavily.

He stopped as he reached his destination. He looked down at what it looked like, steep down below the cliff face at which he peered...

"A Star Trek Convention?" Meka said to himself for no real reason.

Meka opened his black bag, and pulled out some metal stabs. He punched one into the ground, and attached a black rope to it. He then tied the rope to a tree, and then to himself.

He climbed slowly down the cliff side, placing a few more metal stabs in the cliff face. I'm not sure if "stab" is the technical word, but hell, you know what I mean.

As Meka got closer... he realised that this was indeed no ordinary Star Trek convention. Barb wire surrounded the whole camp, and small wooden huts weren't for displays... they were full of beds.

A troop of Klingons marched down under him... they all carried big metal stupidly shaped swords, and were chanting in some bizzarre geeky language. Probably Klingon.

A horde of Kirks were doing aerobics on a stage in the centre of it all... it was sickening to watch.

Meka dropped to the ground. He wasn't sure what he was looking for... he just had to get further inside. It was the first proof that they had existed... but it was only proof to himself...

Meka crouched below a window of another wooden shack. He looked inside... just a buck-toothed Spock, watching re-runs of the old show.

Meka crept in behind the Spock... hopefully, he should be in such a trance, that nothing else should matter to him.

He was right. Meka got up, and slammed the door. Nothing.

He began work straight away... he jammed open a filing cabinet. You always found important stuff in filing cabinets. Especially big blueish metal ones like this one.

Meka searched through the documents. He pulled out a large map, and stuffed it into his inventory. There was nothing else of interest...

Something caught Meka's eyes JUST as he thought there was nothing more. Always happens.

Just a small note...

"The war is continuing in the West. Stop. Please send more Medical Officers and Kirks, as our supply is becoming extremely low, and there are too many Leia's for our current range of Kirk's to handle. Stop. Please also send Episodes 23-45 of Deep Space Nine, as there is a bet going on. Stop."

Meka stopped himself as he realised he was reading it aloud... but it wasn't signed by anyone... it just then said to send supplies to Section C of the Enterprise, which was marked on the map, to the war that is taking place not far West from there.

Meka quickly checked the map. Section C of the Enterprise was simply a small barracks that was set up in the mountains. Apparently access through a secret cave was the only way in... but that didn't matter. Meka knew all he needed to.

----------

"Meka? What's wrong?" Pb asked, as he came running down the hill to him.

"Wake everyone up. We're going West."

"What, now?" FM asked, catching up.

"Yes! Now!"

"What's wrong? Why are we going West?"

"There's a war going on. We're going to stop it."

"War?" One of the blue aliens said, who incidently has yet to be named so is therefore a disposible character. "What War?"

"The War of the Geeks." Meka said, dramatically.

Nobody understood, so he explained a bit more.

"I am not here because of you stupid little lot being in trouble. I've come to save you... but it seems we've made a large mistake."

"It was about 2010. A new Star Trek film, and the third Star Wars film was about to be released in the cinema, on the same day. There was chaos, basically because of the choice of the cinemas... more screens were showing Star Wars: Episode 3: Jar Jar visits the Zoo, than Star Trek: We've found another planet. So the Star Trek geeks went mad, and started trying to smash windows and threated to punch people. Somewhere along the line, I think the Star Wars fans got a bit annoyed too, and so the war started."

Meka continued. "The Governments of the World hadn't a clue what to do. Eventually they came to the decision that nobody really cares about them anyway, and packed them all off to a planet far away from Earth, so they could all just kill themselves off."

"How very Battle Royale." Grix noticed.

"Indeed. So, for hundreds of years, this war has been going on. We thought they were dead... but somehow, they've figured out how to breed. That was the last thing we expected."

"So why were you sent here?" Pb asked.

"After you idiots landed here. We detected several lifeforms on here, and we were worried that they would steal a spaceship and find their way back to Earth, where thankfully conventions are banned. We haven't quite got around fake Star Trek/Star Wars hentai yet, but that's being worked on. We came up with the excuse to arrest you or something, can't really remember what the plan was exactly..."

"And then these things show and mess everything up." Meka said, pointing to the aliens. "We didn't realise there was any actual life forms on the planet."

"We didn't realise there was anyone else here either." The alien said. "Odd that... mind you, I did see a bunch of people with long grey beards running around once... I thought it was my imagination."

"Beards? There aren't any beards in Star Wars... or Star Trek!" Pb said.

"I think I can answer that. Not long after Star Wars and Star Trek conventions were banned... there was another group of people who were much more ruthless, much more geeky, and beardy... and generally bloody spotty."

"Lord of the Rings." FM said.

"Right. They tried it on with the conventions, so they dropped them all off here too. We were SURE they wouldn't breed. SURE."

"But didn't you say we're going to END the wars?" er-no asked, suddenly interested.

"That indeed we are. If we can get this lot with us, we can take out the giant robots of doom easily... right? And then we can whip off to our spaceship, and forget any of these terrible, terrible times ever happened."
Fri 01/02/02 at 22:06
"possibly impossible"
Team B were sitting around the campfire, oblivious to the fact that Team A had now escaped and were heading in their general direction.

The first thing they knew about it was when one of them, Mr Nice Guy, jumped up and screamed. He turned around to find Meka sporting a wide grin and holding the head of er-no, who was sporting an even wider grin and half of Mr Nice Guy's boxer shorts.

"Quick, pb, do the mirror trick..." shouted FM.

Pb took out a small compact mirror and shone it in the eyes of Team B, they held their hands up to shield their eyes, but too late, their bodies fell like twigs falling from a tree (although twigs didn't make so much noise or bang their heads together as they fell).

The gang lifted them up and sat them against the nearby rocks. Each of them moaned and held their heads as they regained conciousness.

"Where? Who? Wha?" managed Tiltawhirl before anyone could explain.

Meka explained.

"You were hypnotised by Dr Sniper, a mad scientist of sorts who took over this planet, turning the innocent little aliens into slaves, the farming robots into robots of doom (tm) and generally aiming to build a device that will turn the whole of the earth into an MGM Musical"

"Nice recap"

"Thanks FM."

"So." asked Mr Nice Guy, still trying to patch up his trousers, "Why exactly is Sniper trying this song and dance thing?"

Meka sighed. "What part of mad scientist don't you understand?"

--- -

Sniper paced up and down his hidden cavern.

"Soon I will have my robot creations up and running, then I can take over the world...hahahahahahahahahackckckc...Damn cough."

He pressed a button on the wall and a large 15ft high panel opened to reveal two robots. They weren't just any robots, mainly on account of the large 60's flares and open jackets, the chest hair and medallion and last, but not least, the strange black quiffed wig and shades.

"My creations!" Sniper shouted as he pressed another button and the soundtrack to Saturday Night Fever started.

The robots started to jive. Well, it was a kind of jiving, but with hip joints replaced by pnumatic motors and the slight sound of mechanical gears, but it had the general move of a jive.

"When the aliens see this they will feel my wrath and fear for their lives. Then I can finally finish my musical ray and make the earth dance until they drop, and when they do....when they do I will be ready. Bwahahahahahahahahahahakhakhak..."
Fri 01/02/02 at 17:17
Regular
Grix walked through a wooden door. He had been trying to avoid all the others for the moment... he hadn't a clue what would happen if they sneezed, or bit him.

"Muffaaaagmmugu!"

Grix looked around. Apart from the members of the brain simply walking around, looking as awake as they normally do... there was a suspiciously looking closet stuck next to the wall on the right, quite close to him.

"Muhfaafaa!"

Grix walked up the closet, and opened it.

Coughing, the person stepped out. "Thanks..." The person spluttered and coughed again. "Sorry, hi there. You're Grix, right?"

Grix couldn't say anything. In front of him, surely, stood the most utterly beautiful woman he'd ever seen in his life.

"Woman."

"I guess you are. Hi. I'm your sexuality."

Grix took his eyes off her, and gazed around the room instead.

"Hi." He said, at a volume that only he could hear.

"Ah! Hello. Sorry about all that, it was that damn inner child."

Grix looked up, she was looking around the room... her perfect brown hair flowing down to her shoulders simply dancing in the light.

"Child?"

She looked back. Grix looked away. "Yeah, your damn inner child locked me in the closet. Real clever... Grix. Grix?"

Grix looked back.

"Stop being such a knob."

Grix felt his heart explode.

"You are very welcome to look at my face, you moron. I know all there is about you, and really, I don't mind."

There was a long pause. Grix looked into her eyes. She looked into his.

"Mah." Grix finally said.

"It's expected anyway. I'm everything you find attractive, being your sexuality, you know."

"But..." Grix desperately tried to think of something intelligent... "You don't look like the rest of the ones in here..."

"Well, if I did, I'd be a bit worried." The woman said.

-------------

It was raining.

"Cloud."

"Cloud doesn't begin with S."

"I know."

Eyespy seemed especially pointless when you were all facing different directions. It was incredibly pointless when FM played.

"Spatula."

"Where the hell can you see a spatula?" Grix, or at least his brain, asked.

"I can't, I'm just hoping FM can." Meka replied.

"Ha ha! I spy with my little eye something beginning with E!" Cried Mouldy Cheese...

"But I haven't finished yet, it's still my go!" FM said, until he realised that er-no was marching up the grass land towards them.

It was only a few seconds later did their glee turn immedietely to utter dismay.

"You are the one, Neo." He said, before running straight at Meka.

"Help!" Meka cried, turning to Grix on his left, before er-no ran up Meka's face, before falling smack down into a septic tank. er-no's head sliced off, and rolled down towards Meka's feet.

"Just a flesh wound." er-no insisted.

"er-no, you've got to bite through the ropes." Meka said to him.

"I'll get drive-thru." er-no replied.

"Ah crap... he's onto the crappy movies now." FM said... Nobody really liked Batman Forever, and it's lucky that Pb had fell asleep.

"No... hang on... I've just thought of something..." Meka said...

"Not a lot of reflective surfaces down in the sewer, huh?" Meka said, to er-no, and then held his head high...

er-no began to laugh, making funny laughing "ho ho ho" noises, and then bit straight into the rope tying them around the tree, cutting it, and freeing them.

"Well done er-no!" FM called... and then noticed er-no's body lying in the septic tank.

"He didn't really need a body, did he?"

"Nah."

"Good."
Thu 31/01/02 at 12:53
Regular
It was that afternoon when they found themselves all tied around a big tree in the forest with a few aliens with them too.

"How did we get into this situation again?" asked Meka.

They looked to Grix for an answer but he remained silent.
He hadn't been himself lately...

Besides, they all knew the answer.
PB and Strafex had reached the village in order to evacuate it. BUT no one had written anything from there so they had all stayed in the village.
As a result, Team B had come in and captured them.

All the interegations and executions would've been done in the village, only the giant robots had come in and smashed everything leaving Team B no choice other than to take their main captives and escape to the forest.

The rest of the aliens had scattered.
Er-no seemed to be beyond repair so Team B had left him to rust.

Now Team B has stopped to rest and had left their captives tied to a tree...

"So," said PB "Are we going to try and escape or anything?"

"Well perhaps if one of you actually WROTE something then maybe we could!" retorted a fustrated Strafex.

They all knew that nothing was going to happen for quite some time...
Thu 31/01/02 at 12:53
Regular
It was that afternoon when they found themselves all tied around a big tree in the forest with a few aliens with them too.

"How did we get into this situation again?" asked Meka.

They looked to Grix for an answer but he remained silent.
He hadn't been himself lately...

Besides, they all knew the answer.
PB and Strafex had reached the village in order to evacuate it. BUT no one had written anything from there so they had all stayed in the village.
As a result, Team B had come in and captured them.

All the interegations and executions would've been done in the village, only the giant robots had come in and smashed everything leaving Team B no choice other than to take their main captives and escape to the forest.

The rest of the aliens had scattered.
Er-no seemed to be beyond repair so Team B had left him to rust.

Now Team B has stopped to rest and had left their captives tied to a tree...

"So," said PB "Are we going to try and escape or anything?"

"Well perhaps if one of you actually WROTE something then maybe we could!" retorted a fustrated Strafex.

They all knew that nothing was going to happen for quite some time...
Fri 25/01/02 at 22:34
Regular
Grix got out of bed, stretched, and looked around to a brand new day.

Then he remembered he was stuck in his mind.

Ah well. Discussions didn't really start until a few days... he had gone through what had gone wrong with each official individually... and had arranged dates in which to discuss the matters further, one to one. Hopefully, progress will be made a bit faster.

Grix looked to the end of his room. Doors in this place were never as they seemed... there was a large face with golden tubes and pipes emerging from it, that seemed to be the only exit from the room. Through it's mouth.

Unfortunatly, Grix hadn't been told how to actually use one of these doors yet. Revenge, probably.

"Hi." Grix said.

"**** you." The face replied. "You kept me awake all last night."

"Oh... err... sorry. Do I snore?"

"No... it's just... errggh... it's hard to sleep in the same room as someone else, you know." The face said. "Can't stand it."

Grix kept quiet for a few moments.

"So... err... what's your name?"

"My name is Moore. I am Moore the Door."

Grix smiled.

"It's not that funny. Nobody else finds it funny." Moore said, quickly.

"I'm sure they don't. It's kinda cool."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Now... err... how exactly do I, you know? Go through you?"

"Well, through my mouth, naturally. But it just depends if I want to open or not."

"Oh." Grix replied. "Then, err... do you want to open now?"

"Not particularly. No."

Grix stared at the face.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not ready. I'm too tired, and which may I remind you is your fault."

Grix looked down, and out through the window.

"I wouldn't even bother if I were you. They're Grix proof."

Grix looked around again... he considered trying to shove the bed into the face's mouth... but perhaps that's not the way to treat a part of your mind.

"You're tired, you say?" Grix said.

"Yeah. Very. Can't you see the bags under my eyes? They must be bloody huge by now."

"Well... yeah, I'm tired too..." Grix said... and yawned.

The face watched him... Grix watched Moore... and began to smile as Moore couldn't help himself...

The corners of his mouth began to go up, his chin lowered... and Moore yawned. Grix ran out through his mouth.

"You git! That's not fair! Come back!"
Thu 24/01/02 at 22:28
Regular
PB and Strafex followed the aliens as they ran to the villiage, all unaware that Team B were after them.

As they neared the villiage they saw big giant figures coming in from the distance. Robots.

Strafex sighed.
After all that running straight after a crash landing, he'd been hoping for some food and rest, but no.
It was going to be one of those "warn everyone and get the hell out and run some more...".

PB turned to him.
"We'd better warn the others and get out of here."

So they ran into the village.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.