GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SOS: The Final Escape"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SOS: The Final Escape'.
Mon 03/03/03 at 09:47
Regular
Anyone else got this game?

I heard about it months ago, it was out in japan and they was on about will it or won't it be out in uk.

Next thing i know, it's out in uk and called SOS: final escape.
So because of the great GAME 10 day return policy, i got it, and it's GREAT!!!!

I can't find ANY reviews ANYWHERE on the net, but i'd recommend it.
It plays kind of Res evil style but there's no zombies to kill, and your trapped on an island after an earthquake. rescueing people and trying to find a way out, of the ever changing city.

There's multiply pathways aswell, you play a different game depending on what choices you make, so it's got some reply value aswel.

good game, i'm just wondering about the size of the game, hopin it's not over to quickly cos it's good.
Wed 16/04/03 at 18:53
Regular
Hi,
I'm french and I'm new in this forum.
I search a soluce in the net for this great game...but nothing !
I edit a french soluce if you are interested for help everybody.
I have finish this game with 5 end (1, 2, 5, 6, 7) and I need the end 3 and 4.
I have all the compass (enmpacment is in my soluce)
If you are interested, I give you a link...
and if you have an idea for the end 3 and 4, thanks in adavance :)
Fri 04/04/03 at 00:00
Regular
undertaker1956 wrote:
> Hello again. Ok I know that this section I am stuck on has been
> discussed before, but I am still stuck. Its that guy patroloing with
> the bazooka between the small corridor made of fallen debris. I have
> timed it and dashed past, but although there is a clear opening at the
> other end I cant run through it and the guy always gets me?? Any
> ideas?
> Thanks

Hi! Just study his pattern and time your escape route. If you still need help, tell me in detail where you're stuck. :)
Thu 03/04/03 at 11:10
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Your going to have to find an alternative route. The only time I got caught was at the very start on the ground floor, walked round the corner and he immediatly spotted and killed me.

Managed to get to the very top without getting killed.

Keep looking :)
Wed 02/04/03 at 19:42
Regular
Hello again. Ok I know that this section I am stuck on has been discussed before, but I am still stuck. Its that guy patroloing with the bazooka between the small corridor made of fallen debris. I have timed it and dashed past, but although there is a clear opening at the other end I cant run through it and the guy always gets me?? Any ideas?
Thanks
Sat 29/03/03 at 10:28
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
To be truthful, nothing, haven't played on anything else for a while. No new games either, waitng for TR :AoD to be released :)
Sat 29/03/03 at 01:53
Regular
hehehe... hey jive, what game are you playing right now aside from this one? Just finished it last night, man isn't this game short but nevertheless it was a good game. Any games similar to this one that you could recommend? I'm waiting for the latest Resident Evil/Bio Hazard. :)

Jive wrote:
> Gah....you've given the whole plot away there!
>
> Spoilsport :)
Thu 27/03/03 at 23:54
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Gah....you've given the whole plot away there!

Spoilsport :)
Thu 27/03/03 at 23:16
Regular
Undertaker, just an additional clue... you'll find the location of the books by zoning in where Frank is seated in the seating plan. Hope this helps you. :)
Thu 27/03/03 at 23:09
Regular
If I may butt in... You need to find the books on top of one of the tables in the office block and read the third one of them. A cut scene will follow. There's a combination for the safe in there. Then go to the safe and enter the combination. Another scene will follow. :)

undertaker1956 wrote:
> Jive wrote:
> Well glad you've sorted it out, wasn't aware of the R2 which pulls
> your feet up :o
>
> What level are you playing on, normal or hard?
>
> Easy I think.....Mind you I am stuck again I am in the office block
> (The one where you open the shutter with the jack) I have collected a
> few things and found a safe but have no idea what I am supposed to do
> next?
> Been up and down in the lift and found a document with numbers for
> office staff seating?? And thats where I am? Any Clues?? Thanks
Thu 27/03/03 at 14:58
Regular
thanks, I'll try this out, I know where you mean now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.