GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SOS: The Final Escape"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SOS: The Final Escape'.
Mon 03/03/03 at 09:47
Regular
Anyone else got this game?

I heard about it months ago, it was out in japan and they was on about will it or won't it be out in uk.

Next thing i know, it's out in uk and called SOS: final escape.
So because of the great GAME 10 day return policy, i got it, and it's GREAT!!!!

I can't find ANY reviews ANYWHERE on the net, but i'd recommend it.
It plays kind of Res evil style but there's no zombies to kill, and your trapped on an island after an earthquake. rescueing people and trying to find a way out, of the ever changing city.

There's multiply pathways aswell, you play a different game depending on what choices you make, so it's got some reply value aswel.

good game, i'm just wondering about the size of the game, hopin it's not over to quickly cos it's good.
Sat 08/03/03 at 19:09
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
oasismark wrote:
> you want me to tell ya answer, or more clues

Clues please, my lateral thinking has gone out the window :(

I'll have a play tomorrow morning as I'm just going to get ready for a night out :)
Sun 09/03/03 at 09:24
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Jive wrote:
> oasismark wrote:
> you want me to tell ya answer, or more clues
>
> Clues please, my lateral thinking has gone out the window :(
>
> I'll have a play tomorrow morning as I'm just going to get ready for a
> night out :)

Ok, one of the bits of info you need is the floorplan.

I dunno how to give more clues without tellin ya what to do.
Sun 09/03/03 at 10:22
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Floorplan....hmmm.

*scratches chin in contemplation*

Nope, aint got that in my inventory.....I've got into the building (finally) been round the ground floor....picked up the chronicles from the reception. Been to the 12th floor and got into the Admin Dept and found the telephone listing.

Apart from that there's nothing else to pick up and I've been round about 20 times now :(
Sun 09/03/03 at 16:17
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Jive wrote:
> Floorplan....hmmm.
>
> *scratches chin in contemplation*
>
> Nope, aint got that in my inventory.....I've got into the building
> (finally) been round the ground floor....picked up the chronicles from
> the reception. Been to the 12th floor and got into the Admin Dept and
> found the telephone listing.
>
> Apart from that there's nothing else to pick up and I've been round
> about 20 times now :(

Yep i mean the telephone listings. They show where everyone sits in the office, and it's a certain persons desk.

Hope i havn't said too much.

You must be going mad by now.
Mon 10/03/03 at 08:28
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
oasismark wrote:
> You must be going mad by now.

Ahhhhh ha cheers oasismark, will go and do a bit of searching again tonight. Didn't play it yesterday as I was trying to catch up on some videos and also went to the Saints - Wolves game :D
Tue 11/03/03 at 22:32
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Phew, finally finished it tonight, good ending with a couple of unexpected twists....again I won't say anything if Geoff reads this it might spoil it.

Couple of stats just so I can compare against you oasismark.

Rank C, compasses found 11/35, water consumed 12.0lL and distance traveled 17.2m
Wed 12/03/03 at 18:40
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I was reading a preview of this game and was quite interested. So, would you definitely recommend it?
Wed 12/03/03 at 18:53
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Yeah it's a good game, certainly different as at no point do you get the chance to have a gun of any sort in your hands.

Good puzzles although maybe a little short on gameplay. You may want to consider renting it first :)
Wed 12/03/03 at 18:54
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Ok, I'll do that. Thanks.
Sun 23/03/03 at 17:23
Regular
Help.....I am stuck hanging on a walkway over the river. The one with all the cars that float down and knock you off/ No problem with the cars but the building that crashes into the walkway knock me off every time. Any help glady received.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.