GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SOS: The Final Escape"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SOS: The Final Escape'.
Mon 03/03/03 at 09:47
Regular
Anyone else got this game?

I heard about it months ago, it was out in japan and they was on about will it or won't it be out in uk.

Next thing i know, it's out in uk and called SOS: final escape.
So because of the great GAME 10 day return policy, i got it, and it's GREAT!!!!

I can't find ANY reviews ANYWHERE on the net, but i'd recommend it.
It plays kind of Res evil style but there's no zombies to kill, and your trapped on an island after an earthquake. rescueing people and trying to find a way out, of the ever changing city.

There's multiply pathways aswell, you play a different game depending on what choices you make, so it's got some reply value aswel.

good game, i'm just wondering about the size of the game, hopin it's not over to quickly cos it's good.
Wed 02/04/03 at 19:42
Regular
Hello again. Ok I know that this section I am stuck on has been discussed before, but I am still stuck. Its that guy patroloing with the bazooka between the small corridor made of fallen debris. I have timed it and dashed past, but although there is a clear opening at the other end I cant run through it and the guy always gets me?? Any ideas?
Thanks
Thu 03/04/03 at 11:10
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Your going to have to find an alternative route. The only time I got caught was at the very start on the ground floor, walked round the corner and he immediatly spotted and killed me.

Managed to get to the very top without getting killed.

Keep looking :)
Fri 04/04/03 at 00:00
Regular
undertaker1956 wrote:
> Hello again. Ok I know that this section I am stuck on has been
> discussed before, but I am still stuck. Its that guy patroloing with
> the bazooka between the small corridor made of fallen debris. I have
> timed it and dashed past, but although there is a clear opening at the
> other end I cant run through it and the guy always gets me?? Any
> ideas?
> Thanks

Hi! Just study his pattern and time your escape route. If you still need help, tell me in detail where you're stuck. :)
Wed 16/04/03 at 18:53
Regular
Hi,
I'm french and I'm new in this forum.
I search a soluce in the net for this great game...but nothing !
I edit a french soluce if you are interested for help everybody.
I have finish this game with 5 end (1, 2, 5, 6, 7) and I need the end 3 and 4.
I have all the compass (enmpacment is in my soluce)
If you are interested, I give you a link...
and if you have an idea for the end 3 and 4, thanks in adavance :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.