GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola New Layout - Your thoughts?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/07/07 at 15:44
Regular
Title says it all.
Page:
Wed 11/07/07 at 19:41
Regular
It's not exactly moving forward. It's not been done to encourage new posters. The only new feature is the avatars and the lack of them is what made these forum unique. Because that's what all the other forums were doing.

And why do you keep saying "old regulars" BLJ, you've been here 4 years. You're older than most of these regulars now.
Wed 11/07/07 at 19:34
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I think in a way this gives Freeola a separate identity from Special Reserve. The lay out was pretty much the same as Special Reserve except some of the colours if I remember correctly, but now you can clearly distinguish between the two. As much as some of the old regulars may not like it, sometimes modernisation is necessary to move foward. Like someone else said, Nostaligia is a killer.
Wed 11/07/07 at 19:31
Regular
"..."
Liking the colours, but not the 'chunkiness'
Wed 11/07/07 at 19:27
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Fix the links on the HOF thread to old SR topics, please :)
Wed 11/07/07 at 18:58
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I quite like it, nice and cool colours. :)

I do want the time and date back on this page though please. Sooo much easier to see if there's new posts.
Wed 11/07/07 at 18:57
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Scrollbars are working properly now.
Wed 11/07/07 at 18:50
Regular
Don't like the dots one bit but I'm sure I'll get used to it when they're removed.

When they're removed.

k.
Wed 11/07/07 at 18:41
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
It had disappeared, I've re-uploaded it.
I resized it to 80*80 myself before uploading hoping it might get past your scripts without being altered but it seems not.
Unless my Firefox has an issue with transparency or something.
Wed 11/07/07 at 18:39
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Hi Twain,

No, animated .gifs are supposed to work. I think the info on the MyFreeola settings page states that animated gifs aren't accepted.

We thought the repetitive motion may get a little annoying. We'll take a look at the transparency issue.
Wed 11/07/07 at 18:38
Regular
Wow ... It does look different. The blue suits and ... I like it a lot actually.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.