GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Evening."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/12/01 at 18:57
Regular
How is everyone?

Did you all have an acceptable Christmas? Am I the only person that can write "Christmas" instead of "xmas" which I see all over the place?

Hmmmm.

Not sure why I've asked these questions as I probably won't be around longe enough to read the answers. Damn Dirty Parents House where you have to actaully *pay* for internet call time!

Pfah!

Anyway, hope all is well in the land of FoG, and I shall be back in the new year. So Happy New Year to everyone.

Oh yeah, before I go, two questions:

1. Grix, are you left handed? (I know it's a weird question, but just humour me and give me the answer, I shall explain all a little later...)

2. What is the point in the newbies filling in the Copularity Pontest thing when they just put "?????" next to most of the names?

Ah well, such is the world....

Laters.
Fri 28/12/01 at 00:32
good evenin everybody, or should i say good morning? hahahaha

can anyone read my story?
Fri 28/12/01 at 00:29
Regular
"Back in black"
Grandprix wrote:
> And everyone forgets Timothy Dalton. Am I the only one who thought The Living
> Daylights was good?

Im a fan of EVERY Bond film bar 'On her Majesty's Secret Service' and 'From Russia with love'!!
Thu 27/12/01 at 23:29
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Galore: Where's Goldfinger?
Bond: Playing his golden harp.

Classic.
Thu 27/12/01 at 23:29
Regular
"Now listen carefully 007"

"don't touch that!...Thats my lunch"

Q rocks
Goldfinger is definetly the best Bond movie.

getting onto the sad side now..
anyone remember James Bond Jr.?
Thu 27/12/01 at 23:07
Regular
And of course... the seemingly invincible Auric destroyed by his lack of intelligence in the end. Nicely done, I say.
Thu 27/12/01 at 22:42
Regular
Goldfinger was clearly the best Bond movie of all time. Firstly it had the best Bond (Sean Connery). This unfortunatley is indisputable. Connery was the first and the best, because there was always an air of suppressed violence about his 007 that occaisionally made it to the screen in the form of a headbutt here or a cold blooded shooting there.

No other Bond has ever brought this kind of brutality to the role, the actors were simply to 'effeminite' for the job.

Goldfinger, of course, also had Oddjob, with the razor brimmed top hat. It had the best plot of all Bond movies (the Fort Knox heist), it had some of the best lines:

"Do you expect me to talk?"
"No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!"

and it had Shirley Bassey singing the title song, "Goldfinger", the best Bond tune ever written although O.H.M.S.S. comes close.

Bond also had an ejection seat fitted into his DB7, twin machine guns, rocket launcher, tyre spikers protruding from the car's wheels, and an 'oil slick at the touch of a button' feature which, try as you might, Aston Martin will not fit these as optional extras anymore.

And of course, Miss Galore.
Thu 27/12/01 at 22:30
Regular
Grandprix wrote:
"And everyone forgets Timothy Dalton. Am I the only one who thought The Living Daylights was good?"

Ahhhhh ahh aaahhh aahhh... the living daylights.

License to Kill was better.
Thu 27/12/01 at 22:26
Regular
It can't go downhill, it's already at the bottom of the deepest mineshaft.

Oh all right then...

"That was a baaaad way to go"
"He was a right flocker"
"I herd you liked a dip"
"Since when did we have a Welsh villain in my movies?"
Thu 27/12/01 at 22:25
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
And everyone forgets Timothy Dalton. Am I the only one who thought The Living Daylights was good?
Thu 27/12/01 at 22:23
Regular
FantasyMeister wrote:
"if it was George Lazenby noone would have seen the film anyway so it would be pointless to think up quotes for him."

"This never happened to the other guy."

And then it goes ever so slightly downhill from there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.