GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Evening."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/12/01 at 18:57
Regular
How is everyone?

Did you all have an acceptable Christmas? Am I the only person that can write "Christmas" instead of "xmas" which I see all over the place?

Hmmmm.

Not sure why I've asked these questions as I probably won't be around longe enough to read the answers. Damn Dirty Parents House where you have to actaully *pay* for internet call time!

Pfah!

Anyway, hope all is well in the land of FoG, and I shall be back in the new year. So Happy New Year to everyone.

Oh yeah, before I go, two questions:

1. Grix, are you left handed? (I know it's a weird question, but just humour me and give me the answer, I shall explain all a little later...)

2. What is the point in the newbies filling in the Copularity Pontest thing when they just put "?????" next to most of the names?

Ah well, such is the world....

Laters.
Sat 03/12/11 at 19:02
Regular
I'm up for a local ride if it's a good long one, or Grizedale if nobody else is out. Room in the van for 1 so ring if you want to share 07711929827
Sat 03/12/11 at 18:35
Regular
I'm not out tomorrow, have a good one where ever you decide to go !!!, cheers Si
Sat 03/12/11 at 17:44
Those that are defo going tomorrow please organise it here with Brian & co ;)
Sat 03/12/11 at 17:26
Howdy..... I'll be posting soon :)

Probably be a local jobby ;)
Sat 03/12/11 at 15:20
Regular
Whats happnin?

I'm definitely riding somewhere, even if its just local (need to blow the weekend cobwebs away)

So if anyone else fancies getting wet, give us a bell or leave a note (I'm out after 6pm, but will check messages)

Cheers

Brian H
Sun 30/12/01 at 21:10
Regular
I agree with Goaty.
Live And Let Die was the best.

Firstly, Paul McCartney's tune was much better than Shirley Bassey's song.
And Live And Let Die had Seargent GW Pepper,

"Sheecret Agent?? On whoosh shide???"
Sun 30/12/01 at 20:37
Regular
Goldeneye was excellent.

I'm still confused on this hand business mind...
Sun 30/12/01 at 20:34
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
1) Nope. Right handed... I know that if you use the left hand side of your body more often then you'll be more creative, but I can't imagine you complimenting me... perhaps you wanted me to say right... or I'm a witch. I'm not a witch.

Why can't you imagine me complimenting you? Do you really have that low an opinion of me? :-P

Anyway, Connery was the best Bond, and the best Bond film was Live and Let Die, it's just fantastic!

The newer Bond films aren't as good, they rely too much on special effects and stunts. I know Bond is all about guns gadgets and girls, but they seem to have forgotton the storyline and plot when it comes to films like TWINE etc.

Having said that, I do think that Pierce Brosnan is a good Bond.
Fri 28/12/01 at 16:12
Regular
"everyone says it"
I'm Ampidex. (helps a lot)

Christmas was great.

New Years should be just about visable.
Fri 28/12/01 at 16:11
Regular
"everyone says it"
pb wrote:
> Bond?

Those chimps were the best.

Nothing useful to say....

Hi pb. MSN.. I got something for you.. think you know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.