GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Evening."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/12/01 at 18:57
Regular
How is everyone?

Did you all have an acceptable Christmas? Am I the only person that can write "Christmas" instead of "xmas" which I see all over the place?

Hmmmm.

Not sure why I've asked these questions as I probably won't be around longe enough to read the answers. Damn Dirty Parents House where you have to actaully *pay* for internet call time!

Pfah!

Anyway, hope all is well in the land of FoG, and I shall be back in the new year. So Happy New Year to everyone.

Oh yeah, before I go, two questions:

1. Grix, are you left handed? (I know it's a weird question, but just humour me and give me the answer, I shall explain all a little later...)

2. What is the point in the newbies filling in the Copularity Pontest thing when they just put "?????" next to most of the names?

Ah well, such is the world....

Laters.
Fri 28/12/01 at 16:10
Regular
"everyone says it"
Yeah well, I got called boring by a user I have even seen in the forums. I hate those contest things.

:-\
Fri 28/12/01 at 16:09
"possibly impossible"
Bond?

Those chimps were the best.

Nothing useful to say....
Fri 28/12/01 at 16:00
Regular
"I like cheese"
I'm left-handed.

And my Christmas was acceptable.

New Years Eve should be too.
Fri 28/12/01 at 14:09
lol @ goatboy.
Fri 28/12/01 at 01:47
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I can't sleep.
I am smoking and drinking cola.

and playing SSX Tricky, solely to punish Billy Zane for Titanic.
Fri 28/12/01 at 01:45
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Goatboy wrote:
> And he ran across alligators to escape.

Fair point.
Fri 28/12/01 at 01:41
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yes but "Live and Let Die"

Mr Big "Take this honky out back and waste him"
--

Classic blaxploitation dialogue in a mainstream kid's movie.
And it had sharks, Mr Big getting even bigger and Tee-Hee with the metal arm attack.
And he ran across alligators to escape.
And Roger Moore had Jaws as an opponent, even if Jaws did wimp-out by falling for that Germen heiffer with the pigtails.

Roger Moore owns.
Fri 28/12/01 at 01:38
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
But Roger Moore couldn't headbutt anyone because the camera wouldn't be able to pan in on his one good acting eyebrow.

Therefore this detracted from the realism in portraying the role of milkman turned British Secret Agent.
Fri 28/12/01 at 01:26
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
All Bonds that aren't played by Roger Moore are gay spies more interested in wearing dresses than fighting.
Even Fleming called Connery "that scottish milkman that ruined Bond"

And Roger Moore was in "Live and Let Die" and "The Man with The Golden Gun".
And Cannonball Run "I must warn you,I'm Roger Moore"

Sean Connery: So proud to be Scottish he lives in Spain.
Fri 28/12/01 at 00:34
Mystique wrote:
getting
> onto the sad side now..
anyone remember James Bond Jr.?

I had the game of that on the SNES, it was crap.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.