GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Evening."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/12/01 at 18:57
Regular
How is everyone?

Did you all have an acceptable Christmas? Am I the only person that can write "Christmas" instead of "xmas" which I see all over the place?

Hmmmm.

Not sure why I've asked these questions as I probably won't be around longe enough to read the answers. Damn Dirty Parents House where you have to actaully *pay* for internet call time!

Pfah!

Anyway, hope all is well in the land of FoG, and I shall be back in the new year. So Happy New Year to everyone.

Oh yeah, before I go, two questions:

1. Grix, are you left handed? (I know it's a weird question, but just humour me and give me the answer, I shall explain all a little later...)

2. What is the point in the newbies filling in the Copularity Pontest thing when they just put "?????" next to most of the names?

Ah well, such is the world....

Laters.
Thu 27/12/01 at 18:57
Regular
How is everyone?

Did you all have an acceptable Christmas? Am I the only person that can write "Christmas" instead of "xmas" which I see all over the place?

Hmmmm.

Not sure why I've asked these questions as I probably won't be around longe enough to read the answers. Damn Dirty Parents House where you have to actaully *pay* for internet call time!

Pfah!

Anyway, hope all is well in the land of FoG, and I shall be back in the new year. So Happy New Year to everyone.

Oh yeah, before I go, two questions:

1. Grix, are you left handed? (I know it's a weird question, but just humour me and give me the answer, I shall explain all a little later...)

2. What is the point in the newbies filling in the Copularity Pontest thing when they just put "?????" next to most of the names?

Ah well, such is the world....

Laters.
Thu 27/12/01 at 19:36
Regular
1) Nope. Right handed... I know that if you use the left hand side of your body more often then you'll be more creative, but I can't imagine you complimenting me... perhaps you wanted me to say right... or I'm a witch. I'm not a witch.

2) Because they need and want the attention.

I've got an excellent present, suitable for any paranoid freak. It's the Worst Case Scenario Survival Handbook... and it explains how to do everything you'll ever think of getting into.

Like how to run across a train, escape from a sinking car or break into a car... how to land a plane... how to jump from a moving car... how to win a sword fight...

Sod my exams, I'm going to spend Christmas learning this instead.
Thu 27/12/01 at 19:37
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'm alright.
I've been banned from here.
But only in 2 threads in the DVD forum.

Must..try...harder
Thu 27/12/01 at 19:56
Regular
Hmmm, now everyone's banned again. Can still reply, it looks like though.
Thu 27/12/01 at 19:56
Regular
And not banned. Hmmm.
Thu 27/12/01 at 19:57
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Webby is drunk and punching buttons at random.
Thu 27/12/01 at 20:02
Regular
Can't really imagine why they'll have a "ban everyone" button mind.

Same with Bond films. Five films in, Bond would have been dead if it wasn't for Blofeld putting the "Self Destruct" button in his lair.

And we think Bond's great? Jese. I should be a Bond Enemy. I'll rule. All the others have sucked.

Well, Mr Big was cool, but he was clumsy too.
Thu 27/12/01 at 20:08
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
No, Grix, you'd make a terrible Bond villan. Not content to just spout out all of the intricate details of your evil world domination plan whilst you've got a gun pointed at 007's head, instead of pulling the trigger straight away, you'd want to animate it all for him too.

Meantime Bond will simply extract his self detonating Navy issue condom from the heel of his shoe, roll it over the barrel of your gun whilst you're mucking about trying to get the polygons to look 'just right', and make his getaway in an inflatable hover banana coloured red white and blue whilst your Pembrokeshire hi-tech hideout explodes in a flurry of fiery pyrotechnics caused by the chain reaction between the exploding gun and the highly combustible sheep dip in the holding tanks 20 floors below the surface.
Thu 27/12/01 at 20:35
Regular
"You've upset me"
Left handers shall one day rule the Earth. Well.... maybe not, but I can dream.

Left handers are actually a completely different sub-species from right handers. They think differently, act differently and are probne to react differently.

RBS: Read too many books about left handers.

~~~~~~~~~

The CIA says your a guilty man.
Thu 27/12/01 at 20:36
Regular
"You've upset me"
And Bond will have his gun pointed at your groin and shall say "I am now aiming directly at your groin, speak now, or forever hold your piece"

Goddamn I love that line :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.