GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MORE runours of Launch delays...."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/12/01 at 19:48
Regular
The games industry's UK trade mag has once again shed doubt on the launch of the cube...

Basically it all comes down to "if it doesn't make it in March, we might have to wait till Septemeber"!?!??!?!

Now, before everyon has a riot saying "it's not true! It's just NOT true", I'd like to point out how many of Ninty's other products have been delayed, or even canned.

The N64 was delayed 3 times.
Zelda OTT was delayed by somethign like 7 months!
The 64DD was hyped to be the best thing ever... then launched very quietly in Japan only.

And now Ninty have missed an Xmas launch in Europe... shunning European gamers again???

Well, I doubt it is going to be delayed myslef... otherwise Ninty might as well miss Europe all together- after all, if Ninty's hardcore fans leave the cause, then the console will do shockingly!

Sonic
Thu 27/12/01 at 00:38
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Sibs wrote:
> doubt it, cos Ninty will be looking to try and steal Xboxes thunder. Anyway,
> Ninty said spring, and they NEVER lie!

;-)

lol... when Ninty talks about their loyal following, this is what they mean!

Sonic
Thu 27/12/01 at 00:23
Regular
Thing is, Microsoft have a much larger marketing budget for thier console...and so The Gamecube could be left in its shadow.

Stupid as it may sound, some people still dont know what a gamecube is.
Wed 26/12/01 at 23:33
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
doubt it, cos Ninty will be looking to try and steal Xboxes thunder. Anyway, Ninty said spring, and they NEVER lie!

;-)
Wed 26/12/01 at 21:12
Regular
Gamecube has already been delayed enough. N64 was launched in spring 97, so i'm fairly certain Gamecube will follow suit. Or are Nintendo scared the x-box will steal the Gamecubes thunder? Maybe a delayed launch could be better in that aspect.
Wed 26/12/01 at 19:48
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
The games industry's UK trade mag has once again shed doubt on the launch of the cube...

Basically it all comes down to "if it doesn't make it in March, we might have to wait till Septemeber"!?!??!?!

Now, before everyon has a riot saying "it's not true! It's just NOT true", I'd like to point out how many of Ninty's other products have been delayed, or even canned.

The N64 was delayed 3 times.
Zelda OTT was delayed by somethign like 7 months!
The 64DD was hyped to be the best thing ever... then launched very quietly in Japan only.

And now Ninty have missed an Xmas launch in Europe... shunning European gamers again???

Well, I doubt it is going to be delayed myslef... otherwise Ninty might as well miss Europe all together- after all, if Ninty's hardcore fans leave the cause, then the console will do shockingly!

Sonic

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.