GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 help and chat topic"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/12/01 at 11:40
Regular
If anyone still cares about GTA3, then I've made this topic so that if anyone needs hel on a certain bit on the game then thay don't have to make a new topic.
And you can also ask questions.
If no one cares about GTA3 anymore then just let it sink to the bottom :D

So, has anyone actually collected all of the hidden packages in the game?
If so, what do you get for it if anything?
Sun 23/12/01 at 13:03
Regular
"Tag as above"
Kid Rock wrote:
> I dont think i will ever get to 100% dont try any more. when i do play it it is
> just to have a joy ride around.

You never said weather you have saved your game with cheats activated. Other wise you should be able to take out the light aircraft (dodo with wings) no problem.
Sun 23/12/01 at 11:25
Regular
I dont think i will ever get to 100% dont try any more. when i do play it it is just to have a joy ride around.
Sun 23/12/01 at 11:19
Regular
I have not got to 100% yet so i do not know but i am guessing you need to complete the taxi, fire, vigilant and Ambulance missions. You should be able to get to this level on one of the other islands becuase there is a hospital on each island.
Sun 23/12/01 at 11:09
Regular
I parked in front of the bouy and then just as it was about to fly over fire a rocket and it should hit it.
Sat 22/12/01 at 18:10
Do you have to do the Paramedic missions to get 100% complete? something about getting up to mission level 12 right?

I can't do this mission on Portland because of the Mafia, also on Staunton I've got a couple of gangs shooting at me, and I can't do anything about the ambulance when it gets wrecked in the middle of the mission.

Any tips?
Sat 22/12/01 at 16:02
Regular
You mean the games in the Toyz Vans were you blow up vehicles, I have found 4 so far, Mafia, Yasuka, Diablos and Nines.
Sat 22/12/01 at 15:33
Regular
Shadowman wrote:
> Asher D wrote:
> i completed GTa3

What all 100%, all missions, rampages,
> packages, jumps, if not as humpo says well ...

Yep even the Mafia, Triad and Nines Mini-Games
Sat 22/12/01 at 15:24
Regular
I know it sounds stupid and I apologise in advance, but are you shooting at the right plane as there a number flying over and I know when I tried the mission first time I tried to shoot one of the other aircraft out the sky and of course it did not explode. The one you want is a light aircraft which will land on the main runway, this is the best time to shoot it down.
Sat 22/12/01 at 14:39
Regular
"Tag as above"
Longy:0) wrote:
> Ive tryed again using both your advices but the plane just wont blow i keep
> shooting it and on target my friedn was there he was laughing because it
> wouldn't blow i am hitting it every time and it won't blow what else can i do
> did anyone else have thus problem? if so help me

The way i did it was this, I parked in front of the bouy in the boat, then I went to the back of the boat and stood facing away from the runway, wait till the plane comes across and starts coming towards me, then blasted it out of the sky as it was heading directly for me. I managed to get it soon enough that the packages landed in the water, so I didn't have to go and take any of the baddies on.

If you hitting it and its not blowing up, theres something else up.

Have you saved the game after activating a cheat?
Sat 22/12/01 at 14:14
Regular
"WWJD"
Ive tryed again using both your advices but the plane just wont blow i keep shooting it and on target my friedn was there he was laughing because it wouldn't blow i am hitting it every time and it won't blow what else can i do did anyone else have thus problem? if so help me

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.