GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 help and chat topic"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/12/01 at 11:40
Regular
If anyone still cares about GTA3, then I've made this topic so that if anyone needs hel on a certain bit on the game then thay don't have to make a new topic.
And you can also ask questions.
If no one cares about GTA3 anymore then just let it sink to the bottom :D

So, has anyone actually collected all of the hidden packages in the game?
If so, what do you get for it if anything?
Mon 04/02/02 at 20:14
I just drove in with any old sports car, ran everyone over and shot the guys with a drive-by who dodge my car. When you get to the bit where you get to the construction site just lob loads of grenades over the walles to kill all the guys before you go in.
Mon 04/02/02 at 16:05
Regular
"size does matter"
for grand theft aero, I just drove close to the hangar, pulled out a sniper rifle and shot the dudes one by one. piece of cake.
Mon 04/02/02 at 15:08
Is that the one where you go to the hangar with the Dodo in? Do all the missions for the bent copper in the public loos, and you'll get a bullet proof patriot. Makes it a lot easier. Apologies if I've got the wrong mission.....
Mon 04/02/02 at 14:43
"©opy Right™"
You lot are probally way ahead of me but can you give me some advice on how you do the mission were its called grand theft areo cause i get to the place were your ment to get the briefcase and when i go in i always get killed.
Mon 04/02/02 at 13:06
Anyone got any hints about finding a Flatbed? Have tried driving various large vehicles around (barracks ol, fire engine, coach) to no avail.
Sat 02/02/02 at 12:22
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Scott Giles wrote:
>Like the idea?

Yep, good idea for the sub games like the Taxi Driver bit.

Have you checked out the topic ideas for GTA4, it's back a few pages, check that out cos there are loads of great ideas from other forum users.
Sat 02/02/02 at 11:10
Regular
Heres my idea for the next GTA:

When you go into a bus, you can either act as a passenger and pay to get somewhere and you say where you want to go or, you actually throw the bus driver out and act as a Bus Driver yourself, picking people up and going the route you are suppose to go.

Like the idea?
Sat 02/02/02 at 08:44
Regular
"Tag as above"
ßër§ëkër wrote:
> Where is the best place to get a bus at. One of the school buses that is. I
> can't find one any where and it's the last car that I need to finsh all of my
> import/export garages.

It took me a while to find this one, I got it in the end by just driving round in different vehicles, some seem link and theres only so many different types of vehicles about a time. I was looking for a trashmaster, couldn't find one anywhere, then I nicked the Barracks truck and there was trashmasters everywhere. Getting the Linerunner seems to bring out coaches too.
Sat 02/02/02 at 08:14
Where is the best place to get a bus at. One of the school buses that is. I can't find one any where and it's the last car that I need to finsh all of my import/export garages.
Thu 31/01/02 at 14:04
Regular
"WWJD"
Ok here it is everyone post on this one, ive pulled it from the depths of the forum

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.