GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 help and chat topic"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/12/01 at 11:40
Regular
If anyone still cares about GTA3, then I've made this topic so that if anyone needs hel on a certain bit on the game then thay don't have to make a new topic.
And you can also ask questions.
If no one cares about GTA3 anymore then just let it sink to the bottom :D

So, has anyone actually collected all of the hidden packages in the game?
If so, what do you get for it if anything?
Sun 16/12/01 at 11:40
Regular
If anyone still cares about GTA3, then I've made this topic so that if anyone needs hel on a certain bit on the game then thay don't have to make a new topic.
And you can also ask questions.
If no one cares about GTA3 anymore then just let it sink to the bottom :D

So, has anyone actually collected all of the hidden packages in the game?
If so, what do you get for it if anything?
Sun 16/12/01 at 11:56
Regular
I have nearly collected all the hidden packages (97) now. I believe you get $1,000,000 and rocket launcher at your hideout.
Sun 16/12/01 at 11:58
Regular
nice...
Thanx for that.
Have you found the HP that is on the bridge to shore side vale?
Sun 16/12/01 at 12:01
Regular
If you mean the one in the middle of the bridge that moves then yes, there is also one on stauton island on the metal bridge that is near the construction site. You can find out locations of some of the packages on roofs etc by driving around in high vehicles, the fire engine, Coach or Tank.
Sun 16/12/01 at 12:03
Regular
Yes I ,meant that one. I've only got 21!
And I'm on Shoresid Vale, I'm go on it later and just search for 'em :D
Sun 16/12/01 at 12:07
Regular
Yes thats the best way, just look down alleyways, on buildings, in bushes and parks etc and you will find them. On Shorevale, look in the picnic area off the road near D ice Phone Missions, in the Cartel compound of the last mission (swimming pool),in the subway of the airport and there are some on the runway. Also there is one in the compound next to the garage where you need to stash the vehicles.
Sun 16/12/01 at 12:23
Regular
I haven't done the last mission yet, and i think I've got all the one in the subway station.

Have you found that plane yet, called a Dodo?
Sun 16/12/01 at 12:31
Regular
Yes, If you go to the airport you should find it in one of the hangers once you go through the barrier. I think you have to complete one of the Donald Love missions first. The one where you have to kill the cartel at the airport and try to collect a package but it is not there and you have to go to the construction site to coolect it. The hander where the cartel are contains the dodo.
Sun 16/12/01 at 12:35
Regular
You do not need to complete the last mission to get the package, in fact it is easier if you are not on the mission. Get a cartel vehicle (4x4) and drive upto the gate and it will open for you to get in go around the back of the house and you will find an empty swimming pool with the package in it. The house is across the bridge over the dam, drive up the roand and on the corner before you go up the hill is the compound, you will see the gate.
Sun 16/12/01 at 13:04
Regular
Shadowman wrote:
> Yes, If you go to the airport you should find it in one of the hangers once you
> go through the barrier. I think you have to complete one of the Donald Love
> missions first. The one where you have to kill the cartel at the airport and try
> to collect a package but it is not there and you have to go to the construction
> site to coolect it. The hander where the cartel are contains the dodo.

So you dont have to look after the plane? just kill them?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.