GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metroid Prime... Arrived!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime'.
Thu 20/03/03 at 17:30
Regular
Firstly, props to SR for delivering MP to me the day before the release. Cheers for that! :D Secondly, has everyone else got their copy today?

As I sit here typing this, metroid lays in front of me UNOPENED, and will remain so until later tonight- when I have convinced my parents hat I have revised sufficiently. Great.

So, er, I best get cracking with revision so that I can play Metroid Earlier.

And, um, Yeah, I hope it came for you guys too. :)
Thu 20/03/03 at 22:22
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
lol...and David, Play.com are scum, they took over1 month to deliver me 1 CD, and they claimed it was "in stock" from the very start. BAH! They get me so uptight *shakes fist*
Thu 20/03/03 at 22:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Oh my.

This means I might actually get the game tomorrow! Which would be amazing, as with all new releases, I usually end up waiting until the Saturday, which annoys me, as I never go out on Friday night.

Please arrive, Samus. :-D
Thu 20/03/03 at 22:35
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Ashman wrote:
> lol...and David, Play.com are scum, they took over1 month to deliver
> me 1 CD, and they claimed it was "in stock" from the very
> start. BAH! They get me so uptight *shakes fist*

Play.com have been great whenever my brother orders stuff, but they were swines with me. I used to order from them quite happily, then one time, my Solo card was rejected for no reason. I e-mailed them a few times but got no response. I then e-mailed them again a few months later to see if it was OK to order again, but again, I got no response.
Bloody fools, if it wasn't for people like me using them before they became "big", they wouldn't be where they are today. Grrr.
Thu 20/03/03 at 22:41
"Uzi Lover"
My friend has ordered like 80 DVD's from Play.com and he's had no major problems really.

Apart from oen time when something wasn't arriving, so he called and they told him they'd send another one without him actually telling them.
Thu 20/03/03 at 22:42
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Oh my.
>
> This means I might actually get the game tomorrow! Which would be
> amazing, as with all new releases, I usually end up waiting until the
> Saturday, which annoys me, as I never go out on Friday night.
>
> Please arrive, Samus. :-D

Heh, we are both in the same boat.
Fri 21/03/03 at 13:47
Regular
"aliens exist"
i just got this game this morning, from my local independant store, for £29.99, yes thats right a pal copy for £29.99, i signed up for email updates and eysterday evening an email arrived telling me if i printed out the email or quoated a code in the email, then from today unitl sunday i could get metroid for £29.99, so i did, and now i am playing a game which is phenominal, better than i thought and all for £29.99

heres a plug, Thatz Entertainment in Romford and at Lakeside shopping centre are superb
Fri 21/03/03 at 13:49
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Untitled wrote:
> heres a plug, Thatz Entertainment in Romford and at Lakeside shopping
> centre are superb

I got my Japanese GameBoy Advance from Thatz in Romford all those years ago. I cost a bomb but it was worth it for the "I've got a brand new GBA before everyone else" smug value. Ah, what a great day that was.
Fri 21/03/03 at 13:50
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
* it cost a bomb, not I cost a bomb...though I do.
Fri 21/03/03 at 15:05
Regular
"NJAN"
ive just got my copy today and my hands are shaking with anticipation, waitin to play it. ive got work in three hours so im not gonna get much time to play it today. might call in sick though, hmm...
but listen to this, i had a credit note for €40 and with a loyaly card i got another €6 off it. so metroid costed me €14. imagine the smile on my face when i paid that little for it! :)))))))))))))))))
right gotta go and play it.
talk to ye all in a week. hehe.
Amos.
Fri 21/03/03 at 15:33
"For the horde!!!!"
I have no exams hahahahahahaha

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.