GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metroid Prime... Arrived!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime'.
Thu 20/03/03 at 17:30
Regular
Firstly, props to SR for delivering MP to me the day before the release. Cheers for that! :D Secondly, has everyone else got their copy today?

As I sit here typing this, metroid lays in front of me UNOPENED, and will remain so until later tonight- when I have convinced my parents hat I have revised sufficiently. Great.

So, er, I best get cracking with revision so that I can play Metroid Earlier.

And, um, Yeah, I hope it came for you guys too. :)
Fri 21/03/03 at 15:38
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Thatz Entertainment in Lakeside is good for second hand stuff, they've got loads of N64 games...

Look around though, I picked up Quake III in G*** for £20 on offer when it was £28.99 here...

I also bough Red Alert 2 for £29.99 here and then saw it in there for £19.99 or £29.99 with a walkthrough...

Just look around for deals...
Fri 21/03/03 at 15:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It came.

On a Friday.

Yeehaw!

Cheers SR!

*Is off to play* :-)
Fri 21/03/03 at 16:04
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
*Sobs*
Fri 21/03/03 at 17:24
"Uzi Lover"
Mine didn't come, but Mortal Kombat did instead.

Hopefully tommorow.
Fri 21/03/03 at 19:01
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Nice one SR.
I have played it for almost 2 hours so far.
I found it's one of those games that is much better when played in the company of another person.
Fri 21/03/03 at 19:28
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Mine arrived yesterday. It's great, but the controls take a bit of getting used to.
Fri 21/03/03 at 19:30
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Perhaps if you're a malcoordinated baboon.
Fri 21/03/03 at 19:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I beat the crazy Mother Bug thingy (can't remember exact name), got bored, played Super Monkey Ball 2 for two hours and finally completed Story Mode, before heading back and starting on Prime again, which I'm not getting into.
Fri 21/03/03 at 19:37
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Perhaps...
On the other hand, i've been playing Jedi knight II, another fps, and it's confusing.
Fri 21/03/03 at 21:50
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Argh, damnit! I got really far! Today I manged to get:

Charge beam back
Varia Suit

and then I went on and got the Morph Ball boost, after I had worked my way through Magnoor and Phenandra- and then I go and die! Argh! Now I have to go from my Save point in Magnoor.

Still, utter class all the way.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.