GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metroid Prime... Arrived!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime'.
Thu 20/03/03 at 17:30
Regular
Firstly, props to SR for delivering MP to me the day before the release. Cheers for that! :D Secondly, has everyone else got their copy today?

As I sit here typing this, metroid lays in front of me UNOPENED, and will remain so until later tonight- when I have convinced my parents hat I have revised sufficiently. Great.

So, er, I best get cracking with revision so that I can play Metroid Earlier.

And, um, Yeah, I hope it came for you guys too. :)
Thu 20/03/03 at 18:59
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Argh, I'm not sure what to do. Got exams and revision soon. I have my PE practical 3 weeks Friday.

Then MP comes tomorrow.

Damn unfair Nintendo :oP
Thu 20/03/03 at 19:02
Regular
"She's a dog!"
I preordered from cough*play*cough, do you reckon they will deliver it tomorrow?
Thu 20/03/03 at 19:08
Regular
"Whatever!"
davidsobell wrote:
> I preordered from cough*play*cough, do you reckon they will deliver it
> tomorrow?

They are usually quite reliable!
Thu 20/03/03 at 19:11
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Mattyboy wrote:
> davidsobell wrote:
> I preordered from cough*play*cough, do you reckon they will deliver
> it
> tomorrow?
>
>
> They are usually quite reliable!

Cheers, this and Mario Kart are the only games I can actually be bothered to get. Maybe Zelda.

and Resi.

possibly Super monkey ball 2.
Thu 20/03/03 at 19:12
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
When is mario kart released?
Thu 20/03/03 at 19:16
Regular
"She's a dog!"
next year as a guess but at the moment i dont have time for games, thats why i will only buy the best.
Thu 20/03/03 at 19:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Cheeky chips!

I have to wait til Friday after college!

Damn it!
Thu 20/03/03 at 20:08
Regular
"  "
az_00_uk wrote:
>Also which of the following free games do
> you recommend I get with the cube: Eternal Darkness, Wave Race: Blue
> Storm, Luigi's Mansion or Pikmin,

Well, I got Wave Race, and I reccomend it highly. Played Luigi', not keen on, but that may help!
Thu 20/03/03 at 20:09
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Woo! It's so good! Actually, it's amazing!

If you're going to get it tomorrow, you're in for a treat. If you have to wait to play it- The wait will do you good.

But don't get jealous, no, I have GCSE's coming up- and Zelda is released smack bang in the middle. Argh! :D
Thu 20/03/03 at 21:17
Regular
"keep your receipt"
yeah it's ok to get metroid tomorrow but i think that i'll have to finish my exams before getting zelda.

ps - i apologise for the terrible grammar but am currently eating an ice-cream and so only have one hand.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.