GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metroid Prime... Arrived!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime'.
Thu 20/03/03 at 17:30
Regular
Firstly, props to SR for delivering MP to me the day before the release. Cheers for that! :D Secondly, has everyone else got their copy today?

As I sit here typing this, metroid lays in front of me UNOPENED, and will remain so until later tonight- when I have convinced my parents hat I have revised sufficiently. Great.

So, er, I best get cracking with revision so that I can play Metroid Earlier.

And, um, Yeah, I hope it came for you guys too. :)
Thu 20/03/03 at 18:11
Regular
Completed
Thu 20/03/03 at 18:12
Regular
"*Has wind*"
Whitestripes wrote:
> Completed
MP or CT?
Thu 20/03/03 at 18:15
Regular
Both

Twice.
Thu 20/03/03 at 18:18
Regular
"*Has wind*"
CT very bad..Arcade modes start is the same as "Escape from the city"In SOnic Adventure 2^^Nice feature that
Thu 20/03/03 at 18:18
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Oh magic, I have Chemistry homework to do too.

MP is now sitting in my GC, waiting to be switched on. Grrr..

Damn life.

Oh, and yes, I will indeed turn the hints off. Hints are for the weak... :D
Thu 20/03/03 at 18:20
Regular
"*Has wind*"
Microchips wrote:
> Oh magic, I have Chemistry homework to do too.
>
>
> MP is now sitting in my GC, waiting to be switched on. Grrr..
>
>
> Damn life.
>
> Oh, and yes, I will indeed turn the hints off. Hints are for the
> weak... :D
I have Chemistry AND Physics to do..count yourself lucky......
Thu 20/03/03 at 18:36
YSpare a thought for me - I can't get Metroid Prime or Zelda until the end of June, after my A level exams; if I got MP tomorrow, I wouldn't get anywwhere with my coursework! So, only another 100 days approx. to go!
Thu 20/03/03 at 18:38
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
great, this means i might get Metroid tomorrow.
Thu 20/03/03 at 18:46
Regular
Woot!!!

Got mine this morning but I had to wait till I got back to play it

Ah, it's so good :D Been playing it ever since I got back home...
Thu 20/03/03 at 18:55
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
What is metroid like? Standard FPS or far more? I am getting a Gamecube tomorrow and am undecided whether to spend my cash on metroid, what do you think? Also which of the following free games do you recommend I get with the cube: Eternal Darkness, Wave Race: Blue Storm, Luigi's Mansion or Pikmin, I wish Mario Sunshine was on the list of free games, maybe I can persuade them to add it:P or maybe not.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.