GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Benoit Dead"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/06/07 at 23:08
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I'm honestly stunned by this, there's no article, it's on the front of WWE.COM. RIP CHRIS BENOIT and his family, he was on of the greats
Tue 26/06/07 at 21:56
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
To kill your wife and more shockingly, kill your seven year old son is a reputation & respect destroying act to take. There is nothing more worse than that. I couldn't possibly look back at Benoit matches in the same way I do with Owen and Eddie matches. What would drive somebody to do such a thing? The act is truly evil. Was Benoit evil? I don't believe he was, but what he did was utterly inexcusable. If it turns out Benoit was behind this, there are no excuses that can be made; Chris Benoit murdered his Wife and seven year old son, and that eclipses anything and everything he has done for Pro Wrestling.
Tue 26/06/07 at 21:27
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
unfortunately only three people actually know what went on over that weekend. And unfortunately they arent around to tell us.

Its a shocking thing to hear. If he did it Why! I feel sorry for his other two children. Losing their father and step mother and their half brother. Plus all the taunting they will receive when they go back to school in August.
Tue 26/06/07 at 17:18
Regular
R.I.P Benoit family. Iv been reading stories on it today. i cant believe it. i watched raw monday night/tuesday morning and saw vince announce it. when i read that its suspected that he murdered his wife and son, then committed suicide it just didnt seem right. benoit was a great in this business and will be always remembered. i still feel great sadness for the family howeva it turns out about their tragic deaths.
Tue 26/06/07 at 12:38
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Fígó wrote:
> Hopefully this will lead to the whole Vince death angle being
> dropped.

It has been, Vince came out to the ring on RAW.
Tue 26/06/07 at 12:16
Regular
Hopefully this will lead to the whole Vince death angle being dropped.
Tue 26/06/07 at 11:07
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Cong Man wrote:
> It's being reported that Benoit killed his wife and seven-year
> old son, before killing himself.
>
> I'm struggling to understand what would cause him to do so if
> it's true.

ditto.
i can certainly see how it could have happened if he was in a particular frame of mind, but it was certainly out of the blue. there`s been no drop off in his work or any of the usual signs of something not quite being right.

monumentally sucks :(
Tue 26/06/07 at 10:22
Regular
RIP Benoit and family
Tue 26/06/07 at 09:37
Regular
I've seen people with avatars with "RIP Benoit", I dont think that's appropriate when he's just murdered his wife and son. I guess it's just very shocking that someone who seemed perfectly normal would suddenly do this.

Post more information if you have any.
Tue 26/06/07 at 08:40
Regular
I guess that is what happened but from what you guys have said about the guy. He really didnt seem the type who would murder anyone, let alone his own family. =(
Tue 26/06/07 at 07:51
Regular
"..."
It's being reported that Benoit killed his wife and seven-year old son, before killing himself.

I'm struggling to understand what would cause him to do so if it's true.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.