GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Benoit Dead"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/06/07 at 23:08
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I'm honestly stunned by this, there's no article, it's on the front of WWE.COM. RIP CHRIS BENOIT and his family, he was on of the greats
Thu 28/06/07 at 20:13
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
I still dont think its dry cut. Theres bound to be a couple of twists until we find the truth
Thu 28/06/07 at 20:09
Regular
"..."
Biggie Little Jr. wrote:
> Shooby wrote:
> The sad reality is he murdered his wife and child
>
> That's exactly the point. Benoit is a murderer, whenever I see
> one of his matches i'll never look at him the same way again.
> Sure, one of the best wrestlers there's ever been, but a
> MURDERER, and I hope he rots in hell.

It's not very often I take to quoting large passages from other websites, especially considering most WWE guys will be quite guarded in their comments...wanting to protect their jobs etc...but RVD, free of that pressure, hits the nail on the head:-

"Well, there’s no need to wait until we have our heads wrapped around this, because I doubt that’ll happen, so here it is. I know that a monster committed those terrible, unforgivable acts of horror. Just like everyone who knew Chris Benoit, I can’t think of him as a monster. Not Chris.

Chris was truly a role model’s role model. You simply had to respect him and admire his focus and unmatched discipline. If I ever got asked a question about who I looked up to the most in the business, you guessed it. That’s me sharing a real feeling with you. Not talking about bull **** that I have little interest in, like who would I like most to wrestle with, or what’s my favorite color, but who I actually looked up to in the dressing room. It’s Chris Benoit- in the ring and in the dressing room and with his family.

The last time I talked to Chris, a few weeks ago, he told me how much he respected me for stepping away from the business. His message now comes to me from beyond. He said “Some of us don’t know when to get out.” I told him that I always held a little contempt for him telling me back in 1992 that I was a dumb-ass for wanting to quit WCW, and mentioned the irony.

Over the last several years, on overseas tours I’d always see Chris in the gym when the other guys were recovering from the night before. He’d train hard and sometimes I’d see him allowing young wrestlers to follow his lead and get a guaranteed killer workout. He took pride in what he did and set a great example for others, myself included, to follow.

How many murderers…baby murderers at that… are praised so highly by EVERYONE who knew them? This is all so bizarre and new information seems to come out every few hours but I can’t imagine we’ll ever understand what happened here. It appears that Chris took the answers with him. To tell you the honest truth, the easiest thing for me to believe at this moment is that if no frame work was involved, he was taken over by demonic energies with no compassion. I have to believe this is often the case with such inhumane acts.

Nancy, Daniel and Chris’ tragic deaths obviously have affected a lot of people. Just remember, there’s enough hate in this world. Hateful thoughts do not move us in the right direction, so make a conscious effort to remember that. It’s important now and always."

As for "Roid Rage". Absolute rubbish. We KNOW the family was killed over the length of a whole weekend. A RAGE quite simnply could NOT last that long.
Thu 28/06/07 at 10:29
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Machie wrote:
> Do you think steroids and this "roid rage" might be
> what lead to this happening? Hasnt he been taking steroid for
> decades now? I dont think that's healthy.

I think it probably had something to do with it, they not only give you "roid rage" but make you very paranoid. Given that they had trouble before (wife filed for divorce) then maybe something happened that sent him over the edge.

> Is steroids the cause of other wrestlers dying too?

Many wrestlers have died from heart failure - one of the serious dangers to taking "roids" is the damage they can do to some of your organs - including the heart.
Thu 28/06/07 at 09:05
Regular
Just reading an article on The Sun website (The newspaper you can trust)

It mentions about him giving his son shots because he had problems etc. Then it goes on about how he and fellow friend who is also dead were customers buying steroid illegally.

Do you think steroids and this "roid rage" might be what lead to this happening? Hasnt he been taking steroid for decades now? I dont think that's healthy.

Is steroids the cause of other wrestlers dying too? As expected the WWE says "Steroids were not, and could not, be related to the cause of death"

riiiiiight ¬_¬
Wed 27/06/07 at 17:31
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Shooby wrote:
> The sad reality is he murdered his wife and child

That's exactly the point. Benoit is a murderer, whenever I see one of his matches i'll never look at him the same way again. Sure, one of the best wrestlers there's ever been, but a MURDERER, and I hope he rots in hell.
Wed 27/06/07 at 17:25
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Come on people, we're clutching at straws here. I wish he didn't do it aswell, I'm hoping against hope too. The sad reality is he murdered his wife and child, regardless of his state of mind or his religious intentions(murder and suicide are mortal sins last time I checked?).

And no, I'm not being my usual cynical scoffing self, everything points to him doing it, including the "tie up loose ends" text he sent to Chavo. Benoit was easily one of my favourite pure Wrestlers of all time, I remember watching him back in the WCW days with Woman(Nancy) as his manager, but obviously that's all seriously tainted now.
Wed 27/06/07 at 12:37
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Exactly, im gettin annoyed with people slating Benoit when noone knows fully what happened yet.
Wed 27/06/07 at 06:33
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Apparently Daniel was found with a bunch of needle marks on him,
> Benoit had been injecting him because he felt he was too small.
>
> Geez the guy really was nuts

Not quite. Benoit's son had mild Fragile X Syndrome which resulted in him being very, very muscularly underdevloped. Benoit was administering the growth hormone to help him look more normal.

There's 2 sides to every story and the above serves as a little reminder that we shouldn't jump to conclusions until we know all the facts.
Wed 27/06/07 at 02:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Apparently Daniel was found with a bunch of needle marks on him, Benoit had been injecting him because he felt he was too small.

Geez the guy really was nuts
Tue 26/06/07 at 23:10
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'm reading some things on WWE.com and not quite believing them. Basically what they've been told by the police is that it looks like this was a planned thing. Also both his wife and son were found with bibles next to them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.