GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Benoit Dead"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/06/07 at 23:08
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I'm honestly stunned by this, there's no article, it's on the front of WWE.COM. RIP CHRIS BENOIT and his family, he was on of the greats
Mon 02/07/07 at 10:18
Regular
OH god i hope not.

This is all so sad.

That would have split the little boy in 2
Mon 02/07/07 at 08:28
Regular
I just read that police are speculating that he used his "Crippler Crossface" move, to kill his son.

District Attorney Scott Ballard said: "A choke hold was used to strangle the boy, rather than hands, because there's no bruising consistent with strangulation by hands."

Respected American wrestling scribe Dave Meltzer added: "The police investigators were perplexed by the nature of the bruising on Daniel, until one of them watched footage of a Benoit wrestling match, saw him using the move, and in looking closely, realized the bruising patterns on Daniel matched the application of the hold."
Sun 01/07/07 at 18:58
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Lucy-Jane wrote:
>I still think its not as straight cut as people want us to
> believe.

How so?

The reason I ask is I've heard some horrific "rumours" over the last few days which I'm sure will surface next week. In this tragedy, it's been a trend that most of the more logical unconfirmed rumours have turned out to be true, so I'm actually dreading the kind of things we're going to hear in the coming week(s). I'm prepared to accept that Benoit lost his mind and move on from these horrible events.
Sun 01/07/07 at 18:15
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Nin wrote:
>
> His wifes death was posted on Wikipedia before it was known she
> was dead. The IP supposedly registered back to Connecticut. I
> wonder where the WWE head offices are...

Their HQ is in Stamford Connecticut. And they have confirmed that the IP address is not related to the WWE. In fact that he taken the person who did it computer away from him.

I still think its not as straight cut as people want us to believe.
Sat 30/06/07 at 00:57
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Biggie Little Jr. wrote:
> Machie wrote:
> What's this about someone posting about their death on
> Wikipedia
> 13 hours before the police found the bodies? :S

His wifes death was posted on Wikipedia before it was known she was dead. The IP supposedly registered back to Connecticut. I wonder where the WWE head offices are...
Sat 30/06/07 at 00:13
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Biggie Little Jr. wrote:
> The Sun today reported that Daniel had needle marks in his arms,
> something to do with growth hormones?

That was reported days ago, I suggest you scroll down the page a bit...
Fri 29/06/07 at 22:43
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Machie wrote:
> What's this about someone posting about their death on Wikipedia
> 13 hours before the police found the bodies? :S

Someone heard a rumour Benoit had family issues so they just posted that on Wikipedia, it was a coincidence. The confession is true because the IP address of the confessor matches that of wich the article was submitted from.

The Sun today reported that Daniel had needle marks in his arms, something to do with growth hormones?
Thu 28/06/07 at 21:07
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Here's what I've pieced together:

Benoit killed his wife during a domestic dispute, possibly in a brief "roid rage". It's possible the argument was about caring for Daniel.
In the following hours, he was riddled with grief and may have considered going on the run, at this point he confided in Chavo Guerrero via phone call or email. I believe it was Chavo who posted the update on Wikipedia, for whatever reason.
In a mindset of grief and panic(possibly steroid related mental issues came into play here) Benoit decided that he didn't want his son to grow up without his parents, since they knew how to cater to his disibility better than anyone. He decided to kill his son and then himself, and the placing of bibles beside Nancy and Daniel's bodies would ensure their passage to heaven.

None of what I have written justifies what Benoit did, but may shed some light on why.
Thu 28/06/07 at 20:40
Regular
What's this about someone posting about their death on Wikipedia 13 hours before the police found the bodies? :S
Thu 28/06/07 at 20:23
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Jilian Hall slammed Chris Benoit in her blog.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.