GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Benoit Dead"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/06/07 at 23:08
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I'm honestly stunned by this, there's no article, it's on the front of WWE.COM. RIP CHRIS BENOIT and his family, he was on of the greats
Wed 04/07/07 at 22:12
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Biggie Little Jr wrote:
> Hulk Hogan has come out and said that Nancy Benoit was into
> devil worship, although I don't believe most of the things that
> come out of the Hulksters mouth.

What? Can I have a link to this? Woman was involved in an angle in WCW years ago that suggested Satan worship, but for Hogan to connect this with reality is ignorant beyond words. I can't believe he said that.
Wed 04/07/07 at 08:19
"LOLLERSKATES!"
There's some more updates and rumours flying around, all from sescoops:

Hulk Hogan has come out and said that Nancy Benoit was into devil worship, although I don't believe most of the things that come out of the Hulksters mouth.

Also, Chris Benoit allegedly talked to his neighbour in between the murders, which is not a nice thought in my mind.

Furthermore, it has emerged that Chris Benoit took out Life Insurance policy in which his other two children, Megan and David, where the beneficiaries.

The doctor who prescribed Benoit his drugs has been linked to some more wrestlers, one being Mark Jindrank, who you lot ma not remember used to form a tag team with Garrison Cade (Now Lance), and the other being Rey Mysterio.
Wed 04/07/07 at 01:10
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Davey Boy Smith is dead :O
Wed 04/07/07 at 00:56
Regular
This is really depressing, not only because of what's recently happened, but also I'm finding out lots of wrestlers I use to watch are now dead. =( There must be a reason why so many die in their 20ies, 30ies and 40ies.

Bloody hell even Big Boss Man is dead =(
Wed 04/07/07 at 00:46
Regular
More news, it also mentions about his son and his "Dwarf/Fragile X Syndrome" which Congy mentioned earlier. It's looking like that too, is all a bunch of lies. =/

Chris Benoit was a systematic abuser of anabolic steroids thanks to a 'dirty doctor' prescribing him 10-months' worth every three to four weeks from May 4 2006 and May 9 2007, drug enforcement cops in the States have revealed.

Former WWE intercontinental champion Lance Storm said: "I think one thing is clear, regardless of the role drugs played in Chris Benoit's state of mind, the wrestling industry has some serious drug issues that are going to have to be dealt with very soon.

"We have seen deaths in this industry due to drug overdoses, drug-related heart attacks, suicides due to possible drug-related depression, and now perhaps even drug-related murder.

"Something needs to be done and it needs to be done now!"

Abuse of steroids, painkillers and recreational drugs has played a part in the deaths of many of the estimated 60 wrestlers who have passed away before the age of 45 in the last decade.

Some of Benoit's friends, including Eddie Guerrero (38), British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith (39), Mike 'Johnny Grunge' Durham (39) and Brian Pillman (35), are already on the list of premature deaths.

On the same weekend Benoit murdered his family an old tag team partner of his, Shane 'Biff Wellington' Bower, was found dead in his home. He was just 42-years-old.

In another blow for the WWE, police are now disputing their claim that Chris and Nancy argued over what to do with Daniel, who they said suffered from Fragile X Syndrome.

WWE lawyer Jerry McDevitt last week suggested that Daniel — who was injected with growth hormone by Benoit — had the condition which can cause autism and mental retardation.

But District Attorney Scott Ballard said: "There are additional reports that contradict the earlier information suggesting that Daniel Benoit may have suffered from Dwarf Syndrome or Fragile X Syndrome.

"Daniel's family denies that he suffered from either condition.

"As a result of the family's concerns, the Fayette County Sheriff's investigators and the District Attorney's Office have inquired into this matter.

"A source reviewed Daniel's medical reports and they do not mention any pre-existing mental or physical impairment.

"Reports from Daniel's educators likewise contradict the claims that Daniel was physically undersized.
Mon 02/07/07 at 22:11
"LOLLERSKATES!"
The Crossface is not a chokehold, and do we even know what Daniel died of yet?
Mon 02/07/07 at 22:01
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Machie wrote:
> I just read that police are speculating that he used his
> "Crippler Crossface" move, to kill his son.

I think this is probably the most ridiculous of the many rumours i've heard so far. It'll be an ordinary choke or sleeper hold
Mon 02/07/07 at 17:44
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> The crossface isn't a choke hold though, it's a submission move,
> so if the kid died of asphyxiation it couldn't have been that,
> at least not in its normal form

Yeah it is ...... on a man whos 250lbs. Do that on a kid whith a severe muscle/developmental disablility and it will either break the neck or possibly just stretch the throat so much the kid cant breath. I dont know i am no doctor but lets just hope not eh
Mon 02/07/07 at 17:20
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Yes, it's all coming out now, just as I feared. GAH
Mon 02/07/07 at 13:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The crossface isn't a choke hold though, it's a submission move, so if the kid died of asphyxiation it couldn't have been that, at least not in its normal form

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.