GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which is better: Windows or Mac?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/05/11 at 00:18
"The Videogame King"
I want to buy a laptop hopefully by Christmas time (my main objective is to get an AKAI XR20 Drum Machine). I have an iPod Touch, which is from Apple, and it is awesome. The Mac is also from Apple, and I have a feeling that if I like the Apple iPod Touch I'm really gonna like their laptop. But I've used Windows all my life and I'm not sure if I want to switch to Mac (I'll still have my desktop computer though).

I've read articles that Mac and Windows both haves some pros and cons but Mac is way better. Mac is also more expensive, and I believe that there are a lot more applications for Windows than there are for Mac.

All I want to know is in the title of this thread. Any response appreciated, thank you.
Mon 20/06/11 at 14:02
"Are you sure?"
That's the good thing about Android - it's so much more open than Apple so you aren't tied to one OS! :¬P

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Mon 20/06/11 at 13:50
Regular
I got a new 27" iMac for my birthday last Monday so I can develop Android apps. I love it! It's just like they say, once you go Mac you never go back.
Sat 14/05/11 at 11:58
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Ha ha :¬D
Sat 14/05/11 at 11:09
Regular
I just asked him for thoughts on the operating system, and he told me owing sex is always a bad idea
Fri 13/05/11 at 15:09
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Alfonse wrote:
It's like my father always says, a man who has knowledge of manatees, is a man at ease

Then he is a father after my own heart, obviously knows OS X as well.
Fri 13/05/11 at 14:49
Regular
It's like my father always says, a man who has knowledge of manatees, is a man at ease
Fri 13/05/11 at 14:47
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Manatees, schmanatees.
Fri 13/05/11 at 12:48
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
But he has knowledge of chocolate bars and manatees :¬)
Fri 13/05/11 at 12:08
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I wouldn't expect you to; you're young and inexperienced.
Fri 13/05/11 at 12:04
Regular
Timmargh wrote:
PendulumInSilico wrote:
[i]I read that you can run OS X and Windows on a Mac. Not entirely sure what OS X is.

For someone who started this thread/debate/whatever you know very little about the topic.[/i]

I don't see how mediocre chocolate bars fit into this discussion

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.