GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which is better: Windows or Mac?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/05/11 at 00:18
"The Videogame King"
I want to buy a laptop hopefully by Christmas time (my main objective is to get an AKAI XR20 Drum Machine). I have an iPod Touch, which is from Apple, and it is awesome. The Mac is also from Apple, and I have a feeling that if I like the Apple iPod Touch I'm really gonna like their laptop. But I've used Windows all my life and I'm not sure if I want to switch to Mac (I'll still have my desktop computer though).

I've read articles that Mac and Windows both haves some pros and cons but Mac is way better. Mac is also more expensive, and I believe that there are a lot more applications for Windows than there are for Mac.

All I want to know is in the title of this thread. Any response appreciated, thank you.
Thu 18/08/11 at 08:59
Regular
Be nice you two. We don't want to scare away new users.

Show Spoiler

One of the many things I love about using a Mac is the app store. I check it daily and have spent quite a bit of money and supported lots of developers. I don't think I bought any software while I was on Windows.
Wed 17/08/11 at 19:34
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Ha ha Hmmm .... also typed on a Windows PC ... maybe it's the chocolate? :¬)
Wed 17/08/11 at 19:09
"Are you sure?"
persially ???

This post seems to show that Apple users have speeeeeeling problems! :¬P

Typed on a Windows PC ;¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 17/08/11 at 18:13
Regular
i think persially that mac is well better by far than windows a). it doesnt crash that often b). it reliable and c).its a heck of a lot faster.
Tue 16/08/11 at 22:19
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
It is shame that checking your spelling hasn't become a 'national pastime' as perhaps my teachers would have expected :¬( especially when you cannot even spell library or libraries when it appears that you actually 'care' about saving one!
Tue 16/08/11 at 21:23
"i love chocolate"
well, windos 7 is good,i know its reliable but apple mac is also good with cheaper musicvideos online!i have a windows 7 laptop its great!umm... do you like liberys we are voating to keep the libery were we are if you intrested its gloucstershire mitcheldean libery were you can ask for more info
Mon 15/08/11 at 10:16
"i love chocolate"
mac you can do more and its sooo simple all you have to do is turn on and all the stuff comes clear and laptops are best beacuse you can take them every were well..... its upto you!
Mon 20/06/11 at 16:24
Regular
The future is mobile Garin, I'll get round to finishing my site sooner or later. :)

You're right Hmmm and I hope you and Garin will be the first to download and enjoy my app at the low, low price of $1.99
Mon 20/06/11 at 15:28
"Are you sure?"
Mon 20/06/11 at 14:05
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Machie's first app is coming out the day after he finishes his website apparently. :p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.