GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the worst thing you ever did at school?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/12/01 at 23:15
Regular
I've got a few skeletons on my closet. I called my PE teacher a 'w***er' and he took me to one side and said 'I am many things but I am not a w***er'. Brilliant! I then went on to call my English teacher the worst word - you know the four letter one that begins with 'c', ends with 't'. Got an after school for that. The most out of order thing that happened to me though was in the first week at secondary school. I was sitting at my desk when I DROPPED MY PENCIL!! The next thing I know, the teacher tells me to move to another desk where I 'won't drop my pencil again'. I mean, what's the logic in that?!?! Naturally I was a bit peeved, so I muttered 'Oh God'. And that was my biggest mistake, for unbeknown to me, he was a religion freak and he sent me out the room for blasphemy and called me a 'nasty piece of work'. That's seriously all I said, 'Oh God', in my little pre-pubescant voice (that I had when I was 11 - it's all dropped into place now!) and I was branded the son of Satan for it! I hated my secondary school.
Page:
Mon 17/12/01 at 19:08
HaSSy wrote:
> big_slow wrote:

your
> speaking to big_slow here. and whats your problem
> eh?

ok dude! It's over now, forget it. Ah ah.. just forget it!

take no notice of me acting like a fool and insulting anyone in the future. its normal for me.
Mon 17/12/01 at 19:03
big_slow wrote:

your
> speaking to big_slow here. and whats your problem eh?

ok dude! It's over now, forget it. Ah ah.. just forget it!
Mon 17/12/01 at 18:54
Regular
"One More Chance"
The worst thing I have done is set a kids blazer on fire with a bunsen burner (really was an accident) and i set the table top on fire when I accidently sprayed the table with deodrant and then the bunsen burner some how fell and set the table a light.
Mon 17/12/01 at 18:49
HaSSy wrote:
> big_slow wrote:
> HaSSy wrote:
> Thank You, Agreed.

as your a JAT i
> think ill tell u that
> youll find me here everyday making a fool of myself
> and cracking up for no
> reason and insulting who ever i can. im alos very
> big! but slow....

Well I ain't bothered if I'm a "JAT" I'm happy
> with what I got.

And your telling me this because? I consider it to be spam
> myself, tell me in private, actually don't bother because I don't want to
> know..

your speaking to big_slow here. and whats your problem eh?
Mon 17/12/01 at 18:49
Regular
Just stop it!!
Mon 17/12/01 at 18:45
big_slow wrote:
> HaSSy wrote:
> Thank You, Agreed.

as your a JAT i think ill tell u that
> youll find me here everyday making a fool of myself and cracking up for no
> reason and insulting who ever i can. im alos very big! but slow....

Well I ain't bothered if I'm a "JAT" I'm happy with what I got.

And your telling me this because? I consider it to be spam myself, tell me in private, actually don't bother because I don't want to know..
Mon 17/12/01 at 18:42
HaSSy wrote:
> Thank You, Agreed.

as your a JAT i think ill tell u that youll find me here everyday making a fool of myself and cracking up for no reason and insulting who ever i can. im alos very big! but slow....
Mon 17/12/01 at 18:40
Thank You, Agreed.
Mon 17/12/01 at 18:40
Crash ²ºº¹ wrote:
> who me?
Or those two below?

*whispers*
i think he means me but ill still stick up for you
Mon 17/12/01 at 18:39
Regular
who me?
Or those two below?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.