GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Championship Manager 4 Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Championship manager 4'.
Tue 25/03/03 at 22:00
Regular
I know there is already a champ man thread but i thought a new one should be made for the new champ man!!
Page:
Sun 17/08/03 at 14:50
Regular
Nygreen?
Sun 17/08/03 at 11:19
Regular
"The Red Shift"
strange that its only him.

the data, once changed, exists in the data files not the editor i think, so why not try to download it again or another one. on my editor, i dont have a problem with becks. i may have a different editor though.
Sun 17/08/03 at 10:53
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Clazon wrote:
> have you tried going to him through man u?
> do you know if future transfers works on him?

---

Neither of these work.

The first suggestion because no matter which way I use to get to him, an error message always appears.

And the second, because future transfers can only be done after you've clicked on the player and have access to all their personal files. This is what I can't do.
Sat 16/08/03 at 22:01
Regular
"The Red Shift"
nothing "happens when you download a file", but when you open the file you then click install. you wont particularly notice any differences except for things that will occur in the future, little things like players demanding lesser wages and referees not being biassed etc.
Sat 16/08/03 at 21:51
Regular
i downloaded the latest cm4update (19.2mb or whatever) and installed it, but nothing seemed to happen when i started a new game, do i have to re-install the whole game or is there something different i need to do when installing the update? can someone help me quick please!!!???
Sat 16/08/03 at 20:52
Regular
"The Red Shift"
have you tried going to him through man u?
do you know if future transfers works on him?
Sat 16/08/03 at 20:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
§niper wrote:
> And dont forget to click on save data BEFORE closing the editor.

---

I know this. But it's when I actually have located David Beckham in the search engine, when I click on his name, an error message appears, and then afterwards it can't save, load or do anything basically. Then when I close the programme and restart everything is fine, but Beckham isn't moved.

The editor works fine when I click on anyone else's name I've tried except Beckham. Which is what is most annoying about it.
Sat 16/08/03 at 18:28
Regular
I know but its crashed once and apparently its better to start on a fresh game. And dont forget to click on save data BEFORE closing the editor.
Sat 16/08/03 at 18:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
You don't need to uninstall for the data updates to come into effect. Just start a new game.

Oh, and do you know anything about why CM Editor is being gay in the question I asked below your last post?
Sat 16/08/03 at 18:14
Regular
Great i tried unistalling the fooker and reinstalling to start a new game etc with data updates and its giving me internal whats not crap?
When other things install fine?!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.