GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Championship Manager 4 Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Championship manager 4'.
Tue 25/03/03 at 22:00
Regular
I know there is already a champ man thread but i thought a new one should be made for the new champ man!!
Page:
Sat 09/08/03 at 19:14
"LoRD oF thE BEER"
where do you get ep5 from?
Fri 08/08/03 at 22:18
Regular
It is quite brilliant now he's put in the latest European Qualifiers plus kits.
Fri 08/08/03 at 19:42
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
§niper wrote:
> If you want a good data update.. which this person does quite
> regularly go to here: http://www.cm4update.co.uk/

Cheers Sniper.
Thu 07/08/03 at 19:05
Regular
Probably morale bug?
Download EP5 mine fine.
Thu 07/08/03 at 18:32
"LoRD oF thE BEER"
why the hell do lots of my players have low morale
Thu 07/08/03 at 18:00
Regular
If you want a good data update.. which this person does quite regularly go to here: http://www.cm4update.co.uk/
Wed 06/08/03 at 22:16
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Sdrawkcab wrote:
> I have no idea. But it doesn't really matter does it?

It does of course. My rating is stook on very poor which means I can't get a job at a bigger club, or an international job. They won't look twice at me! So i'd say it's crucial to moving up the ranks in the game.
Tue 05/08/03 at 23:41
Regular
can't believe it!! i finally got that cheat to work where you withdraw a huge bid for a player and offer nothing and you still get the him [if he accept a contract] for free!!!!!
spoils it a bit though, no fun now!?
Mon 04/08/03 at 23:13
I have no idea. But it doesn't really matter does it?
Mon 04/08/03 at 22:42
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Sdrawkcab wrote:
> Start a new game with EP5, that should sort it.

My post was meant to say EP5. Sorry! I'm playing a new game, with EP5, but my manager rating isn't budging at all.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.