GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Championship Manager 4 Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Championship manager 4'.
Tue 25/03/03 at 22:00
Regular
I know there is already a champ man thread but i thought a new one should be made for the new champ man!!
Page:
Thu 28/08/03 at 22:06
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i already said that but she wouldnt listen. maybe shell listen to you.

:D

my games still screwing around with me.
:(
Thu 28/08/03 at 21:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Lindgren wrote:
> I wonder if someone can help me sort out one of life's little
> mysteries. What does the star that appears after some player's names
> in the squad list mean exactly? I've yet to find a link between the
> players with it so i'm baffled as to what it means!

---

It's the team's three best players. Statistically.
Thu 28/08/03 at 21:01
I'm pretty sure it's the fans favourite players.

And it was about before EP4.
Thu 28/08/03 at 19:18
Regular
"The Red Shift"
it doesnt come with the enhancement pack.
Thu 28/08/03 at 18:45
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I never had it before EP4.
Thu 28/08/03 at 18:43
Regular
"The Red Shift"
it doesnt come with an enhancement pack and it is something to do with captaincy. (or atleast pitch play)
Thu 28/08/03 at 18:39
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Clazon wrote:
> im pretty sure its got to do something with
>
> star player
> best player
> captaincy

I doubt it. Its on 3 or 4 players at once sometimes so its not captaincy. It's been on a player in my senior squad that hadn't played a match yet, so its not star player or even best player I don't think. It really baffles me. It turned up after one of the enhacement packs and I've looked through the improvements made with them and theres no mention of it.
Wed 27/08/03 at 19:02
Regular
"The Red Shift"
im pretty sure its got to do something with

star player
best player
captaincy
Wed 27/08/03 at 18:59
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I wonder if someone can help me sort out one of life's little mysteries. What does the star that appears after some player's names in the squad list mean exactly? I've yet to find a link between the players with it so i'm baffled as to what it means!
Wed 27/08/03 at 16:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Tell me about it. I'm Wolves and about 3 points behind United with 2 games in hand. Well i think i've only got Crystal Palace and Bolton to face, this should be pretty easy right?? Like hell it is, Palace and Bolton suddenly turn into the 1970 Brazilian side (not literally before any smartarse says anything) and play me off the park beating me 4-0 and 3-1.
I could accept it if i was getting beat all season but seeing as i've taken all 6 points off the likes of Arsenal, United and Chelsea and annihalted the 2 teams in question 6-0 and 7-2 earlier in the season, plus i have a full strength team to finish off the season i am a bit miffed.

Good job i have a no cd crack otherwise i think i would have snapped the game disc (soon as i find it in the house i will :D)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.