GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Championship Manager 4 Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Championship manager 4'.
Tue 25/03/03 at 22:00
Regular
I know there is already a champ man thread but i thought a new one should be made for the new champ man!!
Page:
Wed 03/09/03 at 12:39
Regular
If u wanna play with updated data go to www.cmupdate.com.
Tue 02/09/03 at 21:54
Regular
liverpool are a great team to be, they already have some good players and they have some really rubbish ones you can get rid of for millions:- babbel - Leverkusen £7.75m, Biscan - Blackburn £6m, Heskey - PAO £12m, Berger - Bayern A £9m, Dudek - At. Madrid £7.75m, Fowler - HSV £4.5m and there are a lot os shiite youngsters you can get about £4m for overall I bought in Hasselbaink and Smith and they (and Owen) took the piiss out of the premierships defences
Mon 01/09/03 at 23:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Bah.

Sampdoria - winner, then runner up of the Champions League.

Ah, next season, Round 1, final group match, draw/win needed against Sporting.

1-1 at 89 minutes, Dei on top class form (as ever - incredible goalie - Euo goalie 2 years running) and some git called Propenko or summat scores a goal.

Suddenly stuffing Nurnburg in the UEFA cup. Bah.

Still, got Nesta for £25,000,000.

Woo.
Mon 01/09/03 at 23:40
Regular
"es argh"
Another good Player.

Filipe Oliveira.

Oh, and Calvin Zola Makongo usually matures into a great player.
Mon 01/09/03 at 21:46
Regular
"The Red Shift"
maybe he was later to be found, failing a drugs test

:D
Mon 01/09/03 at 16:25
Regular
this hasn't got anything ot do with CM4 but it worked with CM 01/02 so it might work on this one. he was Rangers and was playing the 4 3 1 2 formation which i told you all worked well (judging by the reactions, you think it does too) he had Shota Arveladze behind the two strikers now because this is the scots prem he scored a few goals anyway but towards the end of the first season he went on the best run i've ever seen in any champo game. he scored in 14 games in a row, got 4 hat'tricks, and a brace in 7!! that's 29 goals in 14 games!! he was the top league goal scorer with 38 goals and overall had 42 goals!!!!!!!!
Sat 30/08/03 at 15:56
I'm doing quite well with Florentia Viola, 2nd in Serie B on goal difference but struggling to keep my players at the stadium. I buy them, they have a wonderful season, they get bought buy the big clubs, and sulk if I don't sell them.
Sat 30/08/03 at 14:17
Regular
That went wrong didnt it?! Hope u still understand it. Its a 4 3 1 2 formation.
Sat 30/08/03 at 14:15
Regular
Earnshaw's right about that formation. I play it with my Newcastle team and i won the Premiership, runner-up in the FA Cup and quarter finals of the Champs League, all in the first season. This is the godly eleven:

Isakkson (spelling?)

Mancini Mexes Woodgate Bernard

Dyer Arteta/Carrick Jenas/J.Cole

Makofo/Viana

Lua-Lua/Rooney Bellamy/L. Knight

West Ham went down so I stole J.Cole, Carrick and G. Johnson as did Everton (Rooney) and Charlton (S.Parker).
Fri 29/08/03 at 21:21
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
AfroJoe wrote:
> Lindgren wrote:
> I wonder if someone can help me sort out one of life's little
> mysteries. What does the star that appears after some player's names
> in the squad list mean exactly? I've yet to find a link between the
> players with it so i'm baffled as to what it means!
>
> ---
>
> It's the team's three best players. Statistically.

Then something's wrong with my game when readin stats, because one player who had a star on mine in senior squad was a crap U-19 I accidentally moved! Weird, very weird. Does anyone know if Alex Cole turns into a good player?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.